Mare 1/?

(Just as a quick note! This (albeit shitty) fanfiction has topics covered such as gore, torture and Stockholm syndrome so if you have a problem with any of the topics I listed you might want to leave!)

Click
Click
I gasp out, the seemingly harmless clicks making me curl up in agony. They were the kind of sound that  burrowed deep into your consciousness,  and even when they weren't there, they were there, ringing in your ears.
Tears stream down my cheeks cleaning off my lie, cleaning off the crimson blood that got me into this mess. What if I never met the either of the princes and was sent off into the war to die? I'm sure that would be a better death than the one I'm facing.
Click!
Click Click!
This time the horrible sound sounded almost excited, and it sent me over the edge. My eyes turn to the wall beside me. A release! I crawl haphazardly closer to the only release I had, the once pristine white chain, now stained with my red dangling off of the collar I wore on my neck scraped the ground making scratches both on the floor and on the now ugly chain itself.
Click click,
Click!
I let my body fall onto the floor,  limply propped up by the wall beside me as my vision started to spot and eventually fade to black.
--
I jump awake yelping as water was splashed on me,  soaking through was left of the tattered scraps of cloth I would call clothing.
I see him, all of him, even in the dark I could see his cold, icy blue eyes that dug into my whole being as he stared, once they would be comforting, but not anymore. he was not looking at me but through me.
"I know what you think of me as, no need to tell me like you always do," I snap at him trying to break him of the trance that I should be thankful of.
Why did I crave his attention,  why did every fiber of my being want to be his?
It never does end for me does it?
I shake my already dizzy head to clear my thoughts.
He tisked and averted his eyes from me, was he thinking of something?
"Mare... Come here"
I limp over to him hesitantly, my mind was cluttered with questions and fears, but I couldn't disobey him.  It was almost as if I wasn't making my body do this as if I was just watching myself do this.
"I know my lies cannot make you believe,  I know I have hurt you, but.. you pull me back every time,"
I widen my eyes in a mix of shock and disbelief. He grabs ahold of my jaw and forces me to look up at him. He couldn't. Could he?
I let this sink in,  my hands and my whole body shaking from fear and anxiety of the situation.
I speak,  shaking with fear and running over my thoughts and words.
"W-what?" I scrambled back into the wall of the cell breathing heavily and holding tears back.
"What are you gonna do to me?! You're lying!" I yelped the tears welling up and almost over flowing onto my cheeks.
"Mare, please..  I'm gonna clean you up..  I can't continue doing this.."
I shiver up against the wall but slowly reach out to him without realizing it. He takes my hand gently and I jerk, but I keep holding onto him and slowly draw closer until our chests are only forced apart by the steel bars.
He lets go of me and gets up to open the cell,  and I slump against the door my body relaxing. 
I keep my guard up,  I shouldn't trust him,  he has betrayed me before.  For all I know he could be taking me off to my death.
He walks over and picks up bridal style and encases me in the artificial warmth of his ability,  it seemed as if he was only there for her to feel comforted as she was took to her (possible?) death.
She tucked her chin into the collar of his shirt and held tightly onto him as if she was a damsel in distress and he was her knight in shining armor.
"I have to restrain myself from loving you, I don't want to though" he whispers to me,  once again,  oddly comforting to me.

A/N: Uhg I have an obsession with this pairing even though their relationship is fucking toxic.  Also while writing this I was listening to "Young God" by Halsey which is an amazing song and you should listen to it while reading this! 

I really needed something fluffy for the next fic im writing, which starts after the end of Glass Sword

Feel free to leave criticism and if I made a typo tell me! (I say this as I wrote it at like 3 am in the morning)