Maven 2/?

I set her on my bed, she was something different, a part of me wanted her just because it would be something that he had, and Cal would never have. But he would have to be careful seeing as she could be snagged out of his hands by his older brother's flick of his wrist.
But that was the least of my worries right now, for now I had to plan.
I sat at my desk,  shoulders hunched over and my brows knitted in thought.
It was a quiet night, no red nor silver causing a stirring in the almost mist like silence.
I liked it this way but it had been this way since the beginning of my reign.
It was time for a change.
-
The sun arose,  looking as if it would burn the horizon, it was a bright red that spilled into the surrounding sky and mixed with other colors making a masterful masterpiece.
I look over to Mare who is quietly asleep but should.
be waking up soon.
I go over to her and sit beside her as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. When she saw me she jumped,  I looked over her and over the scars on her body.
She held her head low,  in submission shame?  It was something I couldn't read on her face.
"Maven?" she continued "Why am I here?"
I look over to her "Do you not remember anything?"
She shook her head,  her hair falling in her face covering her soft features.
"Then... What is the last thing you remember?"
She shrugged and fell over onto her side "I'm tired"
I roll my eyes at her hijinks but, I don't believe that she knows nothing but for now I will leave her be.
My mind starts drifting off, I don't particularly like it when it did this but sometimes it was for the better as it was today.
My mind drifts off to the inevitable fact that I would have to let her go,  it wasn't something I want to do. But I'm going to have to, she needs to be with the scarlet guard and Cal. If she would get caught here and be put under more torture.
"What are you thinking about?" She continued, "Why are you treating me this way?" she glared over at me from her position on the bed
I raise my eyebrows
"I, don't know" I pause for a second thinking,and raising my eyebrows "you should be glad that you still aren't in that cell"
She opened her mouth to spit out one of her snarky responses but closed it and looked down
It was silent for a few minutes and Mare squirmed uncomfortably as she felt his eyes on her
"you are going to have to go with my brother.."
"Cal?"
"Yes,  I can sneak you out of here as a red servant and let you go, or fake you running off"
She nodded silently "Do you know where they are?"
"Yes, now you have to prepare to leave, no?"
We arose from our positions and Mare walked by my side, her head tilted downwards.
"You miss him don't you?"
She bit her lip and averted her gaze.
"I do.. "
A/N: It is short I knoooooooow I got writers block (and totally didn't get into the Matched fandom) but I am glad that I can add to the Red Queen community.
And if anyone wants to tell me to update do so,  because I will sit around like a potato if you don't.
(I also need to acually plan out this fic tbh)