Ryan?

*Presley's p.o.v*

when Logan said that we he was moving us back to Texas I fainted. Not like Logan and Caytlynn did on stage but like when you get so much shock at one time if you get what I mean. I cant believe Logan wants to make me move all the way back to Texas. I mean yeah sure I wanted to go back all the time before they had adopted Caytlynn but now I don't. TO be honest I don't even know why I had ran away with Caytlynn in the first place. we were both just to the extreme mad at everyone at the moment and felt like everyone hated us.

It took me a minute to prosecce what Logan had just said meant. It meant Moving away from all the guys, Logan no longer being famous and apart of BTR. Me leaving all of my friends and parents behind. Wait Logan cant even take me that's right he doesn't have control over me only mom and dad do. They would never let him do this to me right?

"Logan first of all I don't want to go back anymore and second Mom and dad would never let you take me away from them to go back with you so no." I yelled. All the guys had agreed with me by nodding their heads and saying I had a point. I don't think they were ready to see us leave either. To  be honest I think this is the worst idea in the world that my older brother has ever thought of. And he comes up with terrible ideas all the time.

"Actualy you don't have a say in it because its for your own good. And Mom and Dad agreed that they want you to go back to actually get to know our cousins Drew and Ryan do you even remember them? you always used to go and hang out with them even though they weren't girls you looked at them as your best friends until we moved here. When is the last time you talked to either one of them huh? Exactly." Logan shot at me with a pissed off reaction.

The thought of my parents actually agreeing with Logan on taking me back pissed me off to a new level. I got so heated that you could probably see the steam coming out of my ears as I took off running. That's right I couldn't stand to look at that horrible monster sitting in that hospital bed. I took off running and am currently dashing into a park with a bunch of trees to sit down behind and cry. SO that's what I did.

I have been sitting here in the park for over an hour crying and not a single person has stopped to see if I was okay. and even worse not a single one of the guys came to find me. Just then I felt someone tap my shoulder and take a seat next to me on the ground. I looked up to see a crying Ryan.

*Rayan's p.o.v*

I have been staying in L.A for about 2 days now. I have been saying with my cousin Logan. I was excited to finally see Presley and meet Caytlynn but they both ran away the day I came like right before I got their. apparently they found out where they went and they knew they were safe.

I came here to spend time with Presley and now I  that I finally am able to come she leaves right before I get here damn. I guess she didn't know I was coming because before she would do anything to see or talk to me. While staying with Logan he told me that he and Presley would be moving back to Texas but she didn't know yet and he would tell her when he saw her again.

I had been staying inside Logan's house all day and I had gotten board so I went for walk. not knowing where I was going or if I would ever find my way back I left and headed towards a park I had seen a couple blocks away on my way here. When I had gotten there I noticed someone crying into her hands so I walked over to see if she was okay. Once I got their I was shocked to see that it was my cousin Presley. I quickly tapped her on her shoulders and sat down next to her. She looked up when I tappted her and by the expersion I had gotten you wou;ld have thought their was a goast behind me.

 "What is there a ghost behind me or something?" I asked laughing at her experesion on her face.

"wh-what are you doing here?" she asked

" Well you would know that I have been here for the past 2 days and am staying with Logan if you wouldn't have ran away right before I got here now wouldn't you." I basiclyy yelled at her.

When I yelled at her all she did was look away and start crying again. I felt bad that I had made her cry again but then again she deserved it I took all the time in the world to just get enough money for a plane ticket to come see her because I missed her and all she does to repay me for it was run away right before I walked in the door damn it.

*Presley p.o.v*

I finally see my cousin for the first time in ever and the first thing he does is yell at me. Really cant  you tell im pissed and sad enough already damn it Ryan why do you always do this to me. But I guess he was right though. I did run away I guess right before he got their but I didn't know he was coming so its not all my fault.

I looked away from him and sarted crying even harder. He noticed what he had done and got up and pulled me up and gave me a big warm and loving Ryan hug. I don't know why but if I am ever upset all I need is a Ryan hug and I feel so much better. Is that weird?

After he had calmed me down he asked why I had been so upset and why I was out here in the park all by my self crying and were Logan and everyone else was. Once I told him they were in the hospital and what happened and why I ran out he understood but said we needed to head back and see how everyone Is doing.

He grabbed my hand like old times and we started walking back to the hospital. We got to catch up on the way since it was a mile walk. I asked him if it was just him here or not, and he told me how he had worked so hard earning money just to fly out to see me. I don't blame him I mean I am that awesome aren't I?

Then he brought up the subject of us moving back and I started to cry again. He quickly reashered me that it would be okay. We could do so much together like old times. we still had our four wheelers and the trails to go riding on. He also reminded me of my old friends and everything.

By the time we had gotten back to the hospital Ryan had gotten my feelings feeling a little better about this move, now it doesn't sound all that bad anymore. It might actualy be a nice turn out. I get to see Drew and Ryan when ever I would want now and everything. I am starting to actually really look forward to this move...