Good-bye

FINAL CHAPTER

*2 moths later* *Caytlynn's p.o.v*

it has been two months since I found out who my dad was and that e was taking custody over me. At frist I was so scared. like I had all of the thoughts stuck in my head like what if he only wants to abuse me and rape me or something like that. I was so wrong. My real dad is like a big giant teddy bear.

Aparently my dad never actually knew that he had a daughter. my mom never told him I guess. weird right? Well now he knows about me and tomorrow I am moving in with him for good and will no longer live with Kendall, James, Carlos and Logan.

Over these two months I have managed to stay together with Ryan! SO yeah we have been dating for two months so exciting right? yeah I think it is. anyways over this time I have also met my dad and his wife.

Yeah that's right my dad got married before he knew about me and has 2 kids. One is my brother Derek and he is 15 just like me. He is only a couple months younger then me actually. Then there is also my other little sibling and that is my little sister. Her name is Navahha. Navahha is 13 right now. So she is like 2 years younger then me right now I think right? yeah I think so!

Anyways back to me and my dad. The first time I met him James and Logan were with me and everyone hit it off. my dad thanked them for taking care of me while he didn't know that I was his. he also told him that he was sorry that he was taking custody over me but the guys told him they understood.

After like the fourth time meeting my dad and getting to know him he asked me if I wanted to meet my step mom and brothers and sisters. I agreeded and we surprised them at one of their track events. Yeah that's right we go to the same school and we didn't even know that we were realted. Which is really weird because I am know as one of the most popuar kids in the school even though I am only a freshman but that's because I am dating the most popular guy In the school Ryan.

Let's just say that when our dad introduced me and Derek, Derek already knew who I was and everything and I knew his name and that he was in track and everything but I have never talked to him before so that was a little awkward. TO make it even more awkward when dad told him he wanted him to meet his sister for the first time.

When they walked over to me he was like Derek I would like you to meet your sister Caytlynn. Dereks response to that lets just say creeped my dad out. "Oh my god my sister is Caytlnn the most popular girl in the grade! then girl that is going out with the most popular guy in the whole school that's a junior?" DId that creep you out as much as It creeped my dad out.

Anways now onto a not so creepy subject. after a little bit I started to get more and more used to my dad and my other family. He let me have my room at his house and everything, I got to decorate it any way that I wanted. my room is pretty suite let me tell you that! (Room off to side) I also have been spending every weekend here now. like I live with the guys during the week and my dad during the weekend unless the guys say no.

Yes the guys still have that power. Like last week I got in trouble for back talking Logan and he took my phone my computer and grounded me saying I couldn't go to my dads because I am grounded under his house. its really weird but they always call it their house when they are stating  point of the rules.

So that has all happened in the last two months. I have also slowly been saying good-bye to the boys. Tonight is my last night with them and tomorrow and I am moving in full time with my dad and then the guys have zero legal rights over me and aren't supposed to have contact with me if my dad  says so. But that's not going to happen. I will only live a couple streets over and my dad said I can still see and talk to them when ever I want!

The guys also said that I can still just come over when ever. They are letting my just keep my house key so that even if they aren't home I can just let my self in. Even though I can still come over when ever I want and everything I am going to miss them so much. I am going to miss them yelling at me like every other day for stupid like rise my bowl or push in my chair or make my bed. You know just the stupid little stuff.

Right now I am spending my last night with the guys watching a movie cuddled up right next to daddy Logan like usual. We are watching the movie HomeFront. when I asked if we could watch it they said no right away because its rated R and there is a lot of swearing and everything but I begged and bribed them into it. James made a deal with me that if I get in any trouble for swearing in the next month with either them, school (Which happens a lot) or my dad and they find out they will phisicaly carry through with the old punishment I used to always get and still do. The bar of soap and slap to the mouth.

SO yeah they are still stearn on the stuff they let me watch but hey oh well. We were in the middle of the money when I started to get really tired and layed my head on Logan's chest and feel asleep. When Logan carried me to my room that is staying here and not being taken down or removed I kinda woke up but he just kissed my forehead and told me he loved me and to go back to bed. SO I did.

Next day

I woke up to Carlos shaking me awake telling me that it was time to get up and eat breakfast and head over to my dads. I oke up I guess easy for him, so he wouldn't be mad at me right before I leave them. I got up and headed to go and take a shower and change my clothes.

After changing I headed downstairs to see that Kendall had cooked some eggs and bacon. MY FAVORITE! I quickly ran into the kitchen yanked my plate out of Kendalls hand and sat down to eat my food. Alothough this was really good I should of just asked nicely for my plate and didn't run because now I am in trouble. UHHHH why do I have to get into so much trouble uhhh.

Kendall is making me walk all the way back up to my room then come all way back down WALKING this time and ask nicely for my plate of food and say sorry before I can eat my food. Finally after I could eat my food again James announced that it was time for me to go to my dads.

Everyone got in the car even though it was only a block away and we headed to my dads. I had a couple suite cases with me to bring all of my favorite things over there. I am leaving a lot at the guyses house so that when ever I come over to visit I always have clothes and everything there for me still in my room which is not being changed at all it is still remaiing mine!

When we got to my dads house or should I say my new home my dad and brother met us out side to help carry stuff in. The guys and I all got out of the car and we all started crying. I gave each one of them at least a 10 minute hug just sitting in their arms and crying not wanting to let go of the four most important people in my life that made my life feel like hevan.

Once all of them got their hugs my real dad put his arms around my shoulders and walked me inside. I stopped at the front porch with tears in my eyes crying my heart out as the guys got in the car and left. I waved to them and watched them disappear around the corner of the street not knowing when the next time I will ever see them again......

THERE YOU GO YOU GUYS THIS STORY IS NOW COMLETE! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT AND EVERYTHING. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT GOING ON THROUH THIS STORY IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME SO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!