1.1

Emma's P.O.V.

3:38 P.M.

I felt my head being jostled around a little as the person I was laying on laughed. Waking up a little more I kept my eyes closed just listening.

"Aw Kris look at me. I can hold her too. She loves me just as much." I recognized Riz as the person supporting me, while he stroked my head.

"I think I'm gonna wake her up now, so she can eat some food before our game. The game starts at four fifteen right?" KB asked. Feeling Riz nod, my head moved with his. Up and down, up and down.

"Here you can take her so it'll be easier to wake her. And she will probably be more comfortable in your arms." Riz stated while gently lifting me from his shoulder and passing me to KB.

Much more comfortable.

"EB wake up sleepy head." KB whispered in my ear while lightly shaking my stomach. Fluttering my eyes I looked up and saw KB's blue eyes staring back at me. Smiling, he gently put me on the ground and unwraps the blanket tucked around my body.

"KB did you change?" I questioned him confused, seeing that he was wearing a white jersey along with matching pants instead of his long sleeve shirt and shorts.

"Yes I did, we have a game in less than an hour and we had to change into our uniforms. Do you like it?" He asks me while spinning around and striking a pose at the end. Giggling I give him a thumbs up. "Now that I've gotten your approval lets go get you some dinner." He tells me taking my hand and walking me through the clubhouse and into a kitchen.

"Ah hello there Mr. Bryant, the usual today?" The man in a funky hat asks him, looking around I notice almost half of KB's team is in here eating.

"Yes please Frank, and can we have a small bowl of mac and cheese also." He asks while grabbing a tray. Handing it to Frank, he plops down a bowl of mac and cheese and a large platter filled with green leaves on it and chicken. Nodding thanks he takes my hand and walks us over to the tables.

This mac and cheese looks delicious.

I quickly plopped down in a chair between Ross and Baez with KB sitting across from me. "Hi Rossy! Hi Javvy!" I chirped while grabbing a spoon from KB. I got two quick pats on my head from Rossy as a hello and a tickle to my side making me squeal from Javvy.

Taking my spoon I plunge it into the bowl, grabbing a large spoon full of noodles. My heart stops as soon as I taste them.

Oh my gosh. This is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted.

"Wow. This is amazing." I whispered still in awe from the pleasure my taste buds were receiving. Tuning out the team, I kept eating. Spoon full after spoon full, I plowed on. Finally stopping after a while, I put my spoon down and turn to Rossy. "Do you have any water?" I asked him while poking his side once to earn his attention.

"Yep, here you go Emma." He gently reaches over and plucks KB's water bottle from his tray and hands it to me. Smiling I take it and giggle.

"Hey that's mine!" KB called out feigning hurt. Giggling I take a sip of water and hand it back to Rossy who then hands it back to KB, who playfully glares at Rossy and myself. "Are you done eating Emma bear?" He asks me while standing up, nodding KB took my bowl and walked over to the trash throwing our garbage out.

"Lineups are being announced in five." Maddon's loud voice calls out, from the entrance of the kitchen. Turning to leave, he says one more thing. "Kris care to take a quick walk with me?" Not waiting to receive an answer, he walks down the hallway a little.

I hope KB isn't in trouble.

"Hey EB, I'll be right back. Stay with Riz okay, he'll make sure to bring you back to the clubhouse, and then we will see each other before the game okay?"  Nodding he walks over, kisses the top of my head and points from Riz to me giving him a look. Standing up to his full height, he jogs out of the room.

"Riz. Is KB in trouble?" I ask him, walking over to him as everyone was getting ready to leave. All conversation had ceased around us waiting to hear his answer.

"Eh who knows, with Maddon. He's probably just telling him to get his head screwed on correct so he can hit another homer tonight." He tells me while lightly laughing. Grabbing me he picks me up and puts me on his shoulders. "Lets go get ready to crush some San Francisco butts!" He cries out and begins running towards the locker room. Giggling I wrap my arms around his neck ensuring that I don't fall off.

Upon reaching the clubhouse, he plucks me from his shoulders and sets me down on a couch. Laying down, I look up at the ceiling fan. Round and round it kept going. I kept trying to focus on one but I ended up getting dizzy. Smiling I sit up just in time to watch KB walk in.

Why isn't he smiling?

Rizzo hurried over and they quickly began talking in hushed voices and making wild hand gestures. I stood up and began walking over.

"What do you mean he's going to bring it to court?" Riz stated in disbelief.

Who's going to court? Wait what even is court?

"Who's going to court?" I asked the both of them. Giving me a small smile KB bent down and grabbed both my shoulders and sighed.

Oh no is KB in really deep trouble?

"The Giants are going to court because we are going to destroy them!" He cries out breaking out into a grin. Laughing he gives me a quick hug and checks to make sure I have all the necessary clothes on, since it's cold outside.

"Everybody time to roll!" Dex called out from the bottom step, before turning and running up the steps.

"Okay so here's the plan. You can sit in the dugout while they announce the lineup, and then you can either come down here and watch the game on tv or you could go with one of the staff members and watch the game in the stands." He explains while walking us up to the dugout.

"Hm, I think I'll watch from the stands." I decided after a second. Giving me a thumbs up, he calls over a guy and explains the situation.

"Alright Emma this is Jeff. He'll be with you all night okay? Anything you need he's got you." He tells me, before rushing through the dugout getting his things together.

"Please join me in welcoming the home team. The Chicago Cubs!" The announcers voice boomed out. "First up is Dexter Folwer." Cheering ensuing. "Second up is Javier Baez." Louder cheering ensued. "Third up is Kris Bryant." Cheering as loud as I could I clapped and screamed.

Running over to me he gives me a quick kiss on my cheek. "Bye Emma bear! Love you!" He cried out while sprinting out onto the field.

"Love you to KB!" I hollered back to him but he was too far away to hear me. Looking at Jeff, he holds out his hand and brings me over to the seats where we are sitting for the game. "Lets get ready to crush some San Francisco butt." I muttered to Jeff.

"You've been hanging out with Rizzo haven't you?" He laughs while asking me. Nodding my head at him, I turn my attention back to the game and watch the first pitch thrown.

C'mon KB, you've got this!

Happy Halloween guys! Wow. This chapter was really long and fun to write. Hope you liked it, let me know!!