4.1

Emma's P.O.V.

9:08 P.M.

"How many bears did we end up buying?" Laurie asked me as she helped me with the shopping bags.

"I don't know, I think we stopped counting after the fourth one." John chuckled as he grabbed a few bags. Giggling I jump around holding three bags in each of my hands.

"Thank you guys so much! I had so much fun." I hugged both of their legs as best I could while still holding my stuffed animals.

"Emma bear!" I turned around and saw KB. Smiling I drop the bags and run towards his kneeling figure. He scooped me up and spun us around. "Ah I missed you so much, how was shopping?" He asked walking over to John and Laurie.

"We all had fun, I mean like we used Anthony's credit card so we got as much as we wanted." Laurie chuckled and gave me a thumbs up, which I returned smiling. "Just remember that if you ever need a sitter for the day or night, we won't hesitate to say yes. Have a good night guys." She waved at us after handing KB the six or seven bags she was holding.

"Wow you bought a lot of stuff." KB set me down and laughed. "How about you take the bags you have in your hands and I'll take the ones Laurie and John are giving me." He scooped up around ten bags and then nodded to me.

"I can't wait for you to see what I bought, oh my gosh I love them all I can't wait." I giggled as we slowly made our way across the street and into or driveway. "Is this home?" I looked up at him as we made it up to the front door.

"Yes Emma, this is home. Now you ready to see it?" We both looked up to see Riz at the door smiling at us.

"Welcome Bryant's to your own home. Please come in and take a look around." He ushered us in and pointed towards the stairs. "Before you go up there how about we give some of the guys the bags, so you can truly enjoy your tour." Whistling I saw Javvy and Addy walk over to us mumbling stuff and reluctantly take our bags.

"Thank you Mr. Javvy and Mr. Addy but it would be greatly appreciated if you could put those in a room." I giggled as they looked at me surprised.

"Taking orders from a three year old. No way man." Addy tried protesting by crossing his arms. Riz took a step forward raising his eye brow. "And when I mean no way man, I meant it as I no way I can't wait to see what you bought. Let's get Baez." He rushed out before sprinting up the stairs.

"Now let's begin." He led us into the living room first, nodding to KB.

"Here in this room we have a TV above the fireplace, and a huge couch which is way to big for the two of us. But perfect for having the guys over on weekends." He walked over to me and placed me on his hip.

"Now moving onto the kitchen." Riz led us into the kitchen. "Here is your new kitchen table." KB dropped his jaw and walked over to the high top dark brown table.

"It's awesome, for when we need to eat here that is." I rushed out before we turned to face the countertop. "Whoa, that's a huge fridge." I scrambled down from KB's arms and rushed over to it. I opened the right door and saw three boxes of pizza. Closing that door, I opened the left one and saw two tubs of ice cream. "Can I have some ice cream pretty please?" I turned around and gave them puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but grab three bowls." Riz answered before KB could. Reaching down to a bottom cabinet I pulled it out and grabbed three bowls. "See what I did there. I placed all the kitchen utensils you would need on a low cabinet so you could reach it." I smiled at him while handing him the bowls.

"Not a ton of ice cream for me or Emma for that matter. We have to get up early tomorrow for the plane don't forget. Which you probably did." KB grabbed the scooper from his hands and placed a scoop in each bowl.

"Ah birthday cake." I whispered sitting down on the floor continuing to eat.

"Who wants ice cream?" Riz shouted out to Javvy and Addy. I heard a bunch of footsteps pounding the ceiling and rushing down the stairs. Opening my eyes wide at the five people racing right towards me, I felt myself being picked up and set on the counter.

"That was a close one." KB whispered to me before taking a quick bite of my ice cream. I just shrugged my shoulders and continued to eat. Looking around I noticed everyone eating ice cream but looking extremely tired.

"What time do we have to get up tomorrow?" I turned my head waiting for the groans to subside and someone to answer my question.

"Well the plane leaves at four in the morning. We are going to Colorado to play the Rockies." Dex answered causing me to groan. "Ah cheer up munchkin all you do is sleep on the plane anyways. Even though I'm sure all of us will be doing the same."

"Now that we are done eating how about we go show you the upstairs?" Riz asked grabbing our bowls and placing them in the sink. KB lifted me onto his hip and followed him up the stairs.

"So on the left we have the guest bedroom, not much to see in there so we don't have to go in there. But look at this little setup on the landing." KB stopped talking and admired the small couch that was next to a small desk. "How did you get my laptop?" He turned to look at Riz, who just smiled and shrugged.

"Why is the wall above the couch covered in wrapping paper?" I pointed up in confusion.

"I was hoping you would get to that, go ahead and rip it off." He smiled at us. Shrugging KB walked us over and tore the paper down.

"Holy crap. Don't repeat that Emma." KB quickly rushed out before turning to look at the wall of pictures. Looking at all the pictures I see, KB and myself smiling at each other in most of them not realizing that a camera had taken our picture.

"Who took these?" I look at Riz, who smiled and pointed at himself.

"If you like that why don't you go into each of your rooms. I put some more in them, and don't worry they are the same in each." He directed us to the doors that we side by side. Climbing down I stood on the floor. Taking a deep breath I walked into my bedroom while KB walked into his. The first thing I saw was the different shades of purple in my walls, making me smile. Turning to the left along the far wall, I saw a few canvases that had giant pictures on them.

Oh my gosh, I love them.

Walking closer to them, I see the picture of KB and I smiling for the camera after the team prank war. Next to that one I see the two of us in the pool splashing each other. Then finally the third picture shows us hugging in the courthouse, right after we learned that I would officially be a Bryant. Smiling I run out of my room and into KB's only to stumble them embracing each other in a hug.

"Thank you Uncle Riz, I love the pictures so much." I giggle and see them separate and smile at me.

"I have to agree, they are amazing. I have a feeling we might be adding a few more sometime soon. But right now it's super late and we have to get up super early." KB added before picking me up. Walking downstairs we see a note which explains that the others left and they will see us bright and early, with a frown face at the end.

"Well I'm going to head out, I'll see you two tomorrow." Riz was out the door before we could even react.

"How about we go to bed now and then talk in the morning." KB added noticing my drooping eyes. Nodding my head I close my eyes and rest my chin on his shoulder.

"I love our house daddy." I whispered wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love our house too princess." He turned his head and gave me a quick kiss. "Now go to sleep silly, I'll wake us up in the morning." He rolled onto his bed and placed me on his chest. "Good night sweetheart." I smiled and fell asleep to the sound of his heart beating.

Ah another Bryzzo type moment. But I can honestly see Anthony doing that. Haha thanks for reading and sticking with me through these slow chapters. Let me know what you think :)