Day 2 ( I make accidental puns frequently today)

9:18

Morning Hashem! I'm currently walk writing which involves the skill of Walking and Writing at the same time. I'm on my way to Watford, I've never been for an extended visit, but I plan to have lunch there. I'm craving Calamari. But I wont be able to have Calamari for a while. Maybe never again because my parents might send me to a school for troubled teens if they're in a bad mood. I would hate it there because i'd be surrounded by murderers and horndogs.

Its quite cloudy today, much warmer today. Its nice, I don't like being too hot. Yesterday the sun burned down on my bald scalp. I should have brought suncream, but I'm sure i can buy in Luton. I don't think airport merchandise is that expensive. I might even be able to buy a new pen. This one is nice but its kinda old and shoddy. I much prefer eraser pens. They last a long time. But they are expensive ( pardon the pun).

I've been walking now for the past hour and eighteen minutes. I decided to leave Harrow at nine on the dot because I'm strange. The geezers back in Harrow soft-boiled two of my eggs. That was nice. The taste reminded me of Christmas. I don't know why, I have them all year round. We don't celebrate Christmas in the Green household. We have a turkey and Grandma comes over. But we don't have a tree. My brother and I have a tradition where we try to get each other the worst christmas present possible. We've done it for two years now. First year he drew on a leaf and i brought a loo roll and stuffed all the paper in the tube and called it reverse toilet paper. We drew that year ( theres another bad pun sorry). But last christmas I outdid myself. My dad gave me a 10 pound note to get a present. And I went up the road to the local Waitrose and I bought a 29 pound salmon. Neither my brother or my dad were happy but we enjoyed Salmon teriyaki on boxing day so win win for me!

Im quite upset because I'm missing Big Brother. Theres one guy in the house called Jason, everyone hates him because he got the most likely winner evicted but i see through that. He's big and muscular, but he's a shy introvert with a small dog. He seems like he was once a fat kid, and thats why he's shy. I hope he wins. He's the 45 year old version of me. If I were in shape that is. This walk writing is slowing me down a bit so I think I ought to stop now. See you later!

11:56

Greetings again my good friend! Im sitting under a weeping willow tree in Watford listening to music. Stereophonics just came on again. This will be our band Hashem. My mum has a huge crush on Kelly Jones. The song playing is called lying in the sun. It's a nice tune. It's a nice album. It's a nice day. Nice Nice Nice Nice. I just wasted twenty seconds repeatedly writing nice. Watford is splendid ( trying to avoid nice there). On the other hand, these eggs and honey are not. I made the mistake of eating a raw egg and honey together. It's really disgusting.

Being here, a few miles away from North Finchley makes me feel so small. London's so huge. I've been gone for over a day and I'm still not out of London! I use a very strange analogy a lot. Ive started to ask this to people recently. The question is, that if you were to find a tiny human that's one inch tall, What would you do with? This little guy. The lil guy. He's been eaten, steeped on, put out in the cold and forced to steal. People are so strange, but to be fair. It is one of those questions where no matter the answer you give, you seem like a tosser.

This will likely be the weirdest passage in this diary Hashem.... I have a feeling that analogy will pop up again in this diary at some point. It's approaching 12:30 now so i should probably head off for Luton Airport. I'll sleep in there. Bye!

3:33

Hello Mr H.Thomas

I'm walk writing again. I have a few things on my mind. Like for instance, how I'm calling you a name. Anne Frank did that in her diary. Thats my favourite book, because of how its such an emotional and real book. The ending is very chilling though, her last extract talks about how she's excited and blissful for the end of the holocaust. But then she dies. It makes me rather sad.... but that's life and that's history. One of my central beliefs is forgive, but never forget. I'm not an Orthodox Jew but I still believe in that central Jewish ideal...

I should really stop writing now. I mean, i have to walk to an airport. So ill see you in a bit Hashem.

22:01

Not in the mood for a greeting Hashem. Let me tell you why. I got to Luton at 6 and i was ready to buy some sunscreen and some food. But the workers told me i couldn't buy anything if i didn't have a ticket. I offered to do some work there if i could have some food, suncream and a place to sleep in the lounge. But they refused. Charming. So I'm outside on the grass next to the M1. Ive had to eat eggs again. At least I've got toothpaste. If I'm desperate ill eat that. Its a cold night and I'm sleepy. Cars speed fast and thats kinda distracting when i try to sleep.

On the way, I spent a bit of time in St Albans. That was boring. Im aiming to get to Northampton by tomorrow night. There will certainly be villages where some kind person will let me sleep on their wonderful midlands sofa.

You may ask how i know about all the geography of the m1. Well, its because I've got a map. There done.

Im currently trying to think about my fantasy universe I've created, i wish i could escape there sometimes. Ive got a fit girlfriend, i can transform into a godlike creature and i get to go on adventures with Orcs and creatures that I've invented. But best of all, I get powers! Im the lord of the earth. I can summon mountains, rock creatures and cause earthquakes and landslides. So powerful, plus I've got abs and big green eyes. Green is my favourite colour. Not because of Lauren's eyes or anything.... Moving on!

I wish id brought a sleeping bag. But I'm wearing my hoodie and raincoat as well so I'm warmish. The grass is an alright pillow. Unfortunately I've got hay fever so sleeping amongst grass probably isn't a good idea. Luckily I've got Hay Fever pills because I've got a nut allergy. And all allergy pills are the same. If that were an english exam, i would get marks for that sentence. Three Cheers for Alliteration! It is incredibly interesting Isaac. I don't know who Isaac is but its still an example of Alliteration so yay!

The thought of my crying mother at home saddens me. Ill have been gone for 48 hours tomorrow morning. There are probably police scourging London like wild dogs. I don't care about the police. Sorry Hughie but I couldn't care less right now. Even if they bring me home, ill run away again until I've lost my desired 25 kg.

I wonder if my friends are aware that Ive ran away. I hope they're sad about it. Id be sad if they left. I feel like I've already written this, but i cant be bothered to check back right now. I should be sleeping right now but those god forsaken cars are keeping me up. This is kind of like a sleepover isn't it Hashem! Except theres no snacks or Netflix. I think ill just watch cars for a bit. Ill go to sleep as soon as i see a green car...... Im welling up right now, i feel so alone. Its a big world innit Hashem. Wait! There goes a Green car. It looks like a Citroen to me. Ugh time for sleep! Night!