Day 4 ( the Human Race can suck my ....)

1:19

Well then. Turns out the lovely Dornes family decided to ring the local authorities on me. They said that i was a teenage runaway who needed to be taken home and put in a mad house. It was around 22:45 when they did it. I had to run! I looked around the room and found a gold necklace which was likely a family keepsake. I had to think on my feet, should I steal and sell it to get money and get back at those conniving people. Or should i just run. Yep, i think i know what I want. Im now officially a thief.

I had to escape out the window, which I did. I ran up the street and then hid in the bushes. In still there right now. Im so scared, I was planning on crashing there for a few days. And then heading up to Northampton. But no! Of course not! I hate two faced people like Bertie. Why would they even call the police on me, for a cash reward. Fat chance! Theyre just nasty pieces of work.

I have a problem with trusting people. Im the kinda kid that would get into a pedo's white van if he offered me candy. Good thing i'm repulsive.

I just slapped myself real hard. That sentence made me realise that I'm being way to hard on myself. I mean, what did i ever do wrong. Love Lauren? Run away from home to lose weight? No! i didnt do anything, i need forget about those kids back at school who pick on me for my weight. Truth be told, they'll end up wrinkled and bald one day. And because they're such repulsive arseholes, no girl will ever love them. At least I have life experience and a good personality to make up for my weight and mediocre appearance.

Think about Bertie. I saw pictures of her all around their flat. She was a pretty girl, always at parties, snogging boys. Probably doing the grossest things that I would never even dream of doing. And look at her now, hair dye smoke breath and 300 pounds. Thats around 1 and a half Eli Greens! I mean seriously Hashem where does she get off! Probably nowhere any more, bloody sl...

No I shouldnt say that word. I need to calm down. Ill sleep here in the bushes and then tommorow, ill sneak through the woods to a safe place and then head for Northampton. Milton Keynes is such a loud and fun place that they wont bother looking for me. They'll be doing smack and other stuff. Seriously, fuck the Dornes family.

Oops I swore. If you don't like that I'm sorry.

Anyways, i need to try and sleep in the middle of a shrub. G'night!

4:18

Alright. I got a few hours of sleep but otherwise ive been tossing and turning. Plus Ive been lying in nettles. My neck looks like its caught measles. So screw it.

4:57

Sorry I dozed off fo....

8:00

I didnt even get to finish my bloody sentance! Anways, im feeling kinda refreshed so lets head to northampton huh? Im tired and in pain so I wont be surprised if i dont get very far. Im gonna walk to the next town, find a cash converters, sell the necklace, and use it to buy some itch cream for those fucking nettles.Or maybe some souvenirs for my family and maybe Hughie. Considering Lauren but..... i dont think she would appreciate it that much, Maybe as a kind friendly gesture from the resident fat awkward kid of Kingdon school.

Or whatever.

So yeah, because I slept rough tonight I'm planning on doing it again. I'm kinda interested in sleeping like a hobo for a bit so I know the pain of not having a home. It's only for a night anyways.

As said yesterday. I lost 2 kilos. That may not seem like a lot, but that's about four pounds I think! I feel slimmer! And fabulous!

I'm using quite a lot of exclamation marks aren't I? Haha sorry Hashem but I'm happy! Oops there's another.