The Stick

Chapter 4
(2 weeks later )
Rachels pov:
I was cleaning the bathroom when I saw a pregnancy test in the trash can underneath a bunch of of toilet paper. I picked it up knowing it wasn't mine so had to be Mia's. I looked at it and it was positive. I sat down trying of think what to say.
How could this happen?  Does this make me a bad parent? Finns going to flip. I thought.

I wrapped the test inside some toilet paper and knocked on Mia's door.

"Go away!" She yelled.

"Mia, it's mom we need to talk." I said.

"Go away!" She yelled again.

I rolled my eyes and walked in.

"This is totally an invasion of my space!" She yelled at me.

"Cut the crap Mia , I'm your mom not your friend." I said.

"What do you want?" She asked me.

"Mia, I'm going to ask you this once and depending on your answer we'll see what happens." I said.

"What mom?" She asked me.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked her.

"What why would you ever think..."

I pulled out the pregnancy stick and said,

"It's not mine and it certainly isn't your fathers so are you pregnant?" I asked her.

She looked at the test and then at me and started to well up and cry.

"I'm sorry, it was a mistake a stupid mistake. Please don't tell dad." She cried.

"Oh sweetie , it's okay, its okay , tell me what happened?" I asked her.

"He said we didn't need protection that we be fine and he knew what he was doing." She cried .

"Who , who said that?" I asked her.

"Joey Pierce." She said.

"Aunt Santana and Aunt Brittneys son?" I asked her.

"Yeah we've been seeing eachother for two months than he broke up with me after." She cried.

I sighed and gave her a hug,

"It's okay, we'll figure something out." I said.

"Please don't tell dad , he'll be so disappointed." She said.

"I won't right now but you will have too soon." I said.

"I know." She said .

I gave her a hug and said,

"It's all going to be okay sweetie I promise." I said and left.

I walked out her door and took a breath , my daughter was pregnant how could this be?