Writing talismans

Your pov

You were sitting in your shrine in your room writing talismans and Mizuki walks in and Tomoe looks at Mizuki with hate Mizuki said "hey Y/N what are you doing" Y/N said "writing talismans so i get good at them why do you ask" Mizuki said "i just wanted to know so we can hang out together". Tomoe gave Mizuki a mad look on his face but Mizuki was not looking Tomoe also notice that you were blushing and Tomoe was thinking how can she fall for a perverted snake Y/N said "i don't know Mizuki i might not be able too" Mizuki said "oh okay Y/N" Mizuki watched you write talismans but Tomoe yelled at Mizuki to get to work and to leave you alone so you can concentrate on your work . Tomoe walked in your room and saw that you were a sleep so he picked you up and carried you to your bed as Tomoe touched you gently Y/N said "Tomoe" Tomoe blushed once he heard you say his name and then he smiled and kissed you on the forehead. You woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast and you walked out of your room and walked in the kitchen to see Tomoe making breakfast Tomoe said " good morning Y/N you're just in time for breakfast" you smiled at Tomoe and sat down and ate breakfast. When you were done eating breakfast you went into the living room and saw Mizuki follow you in the living room and Tomoe looked at Mizuki Tomoe said "where do you think you are going snake" Mizuki stopped and looked at Tomoe and Mizuki went back to work.

Mizuki's pov

I saw that you were working on talismans and i was wondering when you were going to be done so we can hang out or do something. I said "hey Y/N i just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out together" Y/N said "i don't know Mizuki i mine not be able too" Tomoe yelled at me to get back to work and i did i went back to work when morning came around i saw that you were done eating your breakfast and saw that you were heading to the living room so i followed you but Tomoe yelled at me again to get to work.

Tomoe's pov

I saw that you were sitting down in the living room writing your talismans and Mizuki walks in i gave a look with hate Mizuki said "hey Y/N what are you doing" Y/N said "writing talismans so i get good at them why do you ask" Mizuki said "i just wanted to know so we can hang out together". I gave Mizuki a mad look my face but Mizuki was not looking i also notice that you were blushing and i was thinking how can she fall for a perverted snake Y/N said "i don't know Mizuki i mine not be able too" Mizuki said "oh okay Y/N" Mizuki watched you write talismans but i yelled at Mizuki to get to work and to leave you alone so you can concentrate on your work. I walked in your room and saw that you were a sleep so i picked you up and carried you to your bed as i touched you gently Y/N said "Tomoe" i blushed once i heard you say my name and then i smiled and kissed you on the forehead. You woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast and you walked out of your room and walked in the kitchen to see me making breakfast i said " good morning Y/N you're just in time for breakfast" you smiled at me and sat down and ate breakfast. When you were done eating breakfast you went into the living room and saw Mizuki follow you in the living room and i looked at Mizuki i said "where do you think you are going snake" Mizuki stopped and looked at me and Mizuki went back to work.