Tomoe wants another child

⚠️WARNING SEXUAL CONTACT⚠️

Y/N's pov

Y/N face was turning red as Tomoe is kissing her neck the door was closed and locked so the kids would be able to get in Tomoe started to take off Y/N's clothes Tomoe kissed Y/N on the lips Y/N said "T-Tomoe why are you teasing me~" a soft moan escaped from Y/N's mouth. Tomoe started to take off his clothes and kissed Y/N again while playing with her chest Y/N said "T-Tomoe are you sure you want to go through with this~ I might become pregnant again". Tomoe said "yes Y/N I am sure" Tomoe started to enter inside of you Y/N gripped onto the bedsheets Tomoe happens to see this and gets worried. Tomoe said "Y/N are you alright, is this hurting you," Y/N said "I'm okay Tomoe, it's just been a long time since we have done this" Tomoe started to be gentle with Y/N since she has to get used to Tomoe's size again. After an hour of Tomoe thrusting inside Y/N, she felt something warm spill inside of her another soft moan comes from Y/N's mouth Tomoe kissed Y/N again as he was gently thrusting inside of Y/N. At this point, Y/N's body is trembling a bit Tomoe releases more of his warm liquids inside of Y/N before pulling out both of them were breathing heavily as Tomoe laid down next to Y/N he pulled her close to him. Not wanting to let her go Y/N was still blushing and passed out in Tomoe's arms, the wind in the air was starting to get colder meaning fall and winter were around the corner.

Tomoe's pov

I felt the heat coming off of Y/N's face as I was kissing her neck I did make sure that the door was closed and locked to Haru and Lilly can't come in to bother us I looked at Y/N's clothes and I started to take them off her body as I place a kiss on her lips. Y/N said "T-Tomoe why are you teasing me~" a soft moan escaped from her mouth making my ears twitch then I started to take off my clothes and I kissed Y/N on the lips again while I was playing with her chest. Making her moans muffled in the kiss Y/N said "T-Tomoe are you sure you want to go through with this~ I might become pregnant again" I looked at Y/N with a smile on my face and I said, "yes Y/N I am sure". I got on top of Y/N as I started to enter inside of her I noticed Y/N gripping onto the bedsheets, 'is it possible that this is hurting her' I thought to myself I said "Y/N are you alright, is this hurting you," Y/N said, "I'm okay Tomoe, it's just been a long time since we have done this". Y/N was right it has been a long time since we both did this I started to be more gentle with Y/N when it comes to this so she can get used to my size again, about an hour goes by as I am thrusting inside of Y/N. Her moans fill the room as I release my warm liquids inside of her a soft moan slips from her mouth I kiss Y/N again to keep her moans muffled as I started to thrust inside of Y/N gently. I could feel that her lower half was trembling I released more of my warm liquids inside of Y/N before I pulled out of her, both of us were breathing heavily and I laid down next to Y/N pulling her close to me not wanting to let her go. The cold air started coming through the windows meaning that fall and winter are on their way here, there were a lot of things that need to be done before the winter gets here.