Prologue

Kushi travelled back to her memory as she travelled in the train towards her new destination and her new life. Shyam Manohar Jha was the wealthy landlord in panchamugi but was well educated and worked as an army doctor after being seriously wounded in the war he returned back home. It was during the time of setting up his clinic in the village along with his younger brother he met Anjali, who was the daughter of their accountant. It was love at first sight for him. But Anjali was in love with her childhood friend Ashok. Shyam tried all his luck to pursue Anjali into marrying him but she shunned all his advances and married Ashok. Shyam promised Anjali that he will forever live in her memory and remained true to his words.

Shyam opened his hospital which gave quality medical care to the villagers for free of cost; he also established a charity which funded the education of the children. He became the well known social worker of that village for his charity works. After two years when Anjali along with Ashok and her father passed away in a car accident, shyam brought home a ten years old Kushi, the younger sister of Anjali and started raising her as his own. When his younger brother and his wife disagreed on this arrangement he shifted to Mumbai along with Kushi and started living in a villa in a rich locality. Kushi grew up as the princess of that house with all richness and comfort. Her life was no less than a fairytale till her 20th birthday, then everything changed and her life witnessed a drastic change.

Kushi glanced at her lap where her 12 year old son is sleeping. They are now travelling towards Nainital for her new job as a mistress for two little kids of a young widow in their estate. Its three months since her husband died, now she is travelling towards her new destination and life. Varun woke up as Kushi aroused him from his sleep, "Varun wake up we are about to reach the station fresh up and come soon." "O.K Ma." With that Varun went to fresh up as Kushi started to arrange her luggage to get down, Varun came back and started to arrange his baggage as Kushi went to fresh up. As the train neared the station Kushi felt a surge of emotion passing through her. Kushi got down the train along with Varun and started to unload the luggage before the train leaves. After the train left Kushi started looking for the person her employer promised to send to pick them up.

"I hope you are Mrs. Kushi Jha" hearing the voice addressed to her she felt paralyzed, this can't be true, and this can't be him. Kushi turned to come face to face with Arnav, her one true love, the one who abandoned her after their one night of passion and the father of her son after nearly 13 long years.