Part -3 Answers (Last Chapter)

Part - 3

It was raining heavily as Arnav drove towards the estate; HP had come to pick him up from the airport. As they rode passed the curved roads of the estate Arnav remembered his moments with Kushi, rain had always played a vital role in their relationship. It was a rainy day when he saw Kushi walking towards the college covered top to toe in a rain coat yet managed to blow his breath away. That day was the beginning of their love story that was yet another rainy day when they crossed all the limits and became one in all sense; it was a rainy day when he realized that he had lost his love for ever and it was another rainy day when she finally landed in Nainital.

As they drove past Kushi's house they concluded that Kushi should be in Payal's since only the hall lights were on. But as they reached Payal's home they came to know that Kushi is at her home while Varun had slept off watching TV along with the kids. So Arnav offered to drop Varun off at Kushi's on his way back home. Payal gave him food for two when he started for home. Arnav went to the kid's room to carry Varun it was another night of thunder and lightning; as Arnav switched on the light to take Varun; he felt that the lightning and the thunder playing in the sky was playing inside him. With his eyes closed Varun looked like a miniature version of his own childhood. He now found the reason why he felt instantly connected to Varun and how he looked familiar, he has got his features but the temperament of both his parents.

Varun is his son, his first born, the child born out of the true love between him and kushi, to denote the significance of rain in their relationship Kushi had named their son Varun, the god of rain: all these thoughts flew around his head as Arnav drove towards Kushi's house with Varun sleeping peacefully in the passenger seat.

As the door was knocked Kushi thought it should be Varun with HP kaka and opened the door; but was shocked to find Arnav standing with Varun, fast asleep on his shoulders, he had put his coat over his son to shield him from rain while he was wet from the rain. Arnav moved a dumb struck Kushi out of his way and went into Varun's room and tucked him in, for the first time ever in his life time he had tucked his boy in.he had missed a lot in his life, its time for some answers.

Arnav came out and searched for Kushi and went into her room, she was closing her wardrobe after fetching a towel for him. Taking the towel from her hand he started to wipe his hair, while Kushi made a cup of coffee for both of them, taking the cup of coffee from her hand she started to have the coffee, he needed a coffee to digest all the information he had realized. Why didn't he ever wonder the fact that Varun could be his?

"When did you return?" kushi asked keeping her cup of coffee in the table.

"Just now." He replied and then a dense silence enveloped them.

"When were you planning to inform me or were you ever thought of informing me?"

"Informing you what?"

"That Varun is mine"

"He is just my son not yours."

"Why kushi, why did you leave me, why did you not wait for me?"

"How long did you expect me to wait? All my life, Arnav?"

"No kushi just for a month just few weeks."

"I did wait for you Arnav for full two months you never turned up. What should I do when I was pregnant with your child and you had just vanished from the surface of the earth?"

"It was because my mother was murdered on the day we last met and I had to rush to my home town, but when I reached there everything was a mess. Papa was broken and suffered an attack while I was on the target for another murder attempt. Papa's business needed my attention and papa was hospitalized. I called you many times but I could not get through you but I did pass the message to Prathap Jha he was the one who took my call all the time." He took a breath and looked at the face of kushi, her face was expressionless. He continued