Chapter 4

“I see no roommate…” Brian said while he scanned Claire’s apartment.  Her response was a playful giggle.

“I know, I lied.” She grinned broadly and stood on one foot, reaching for the other with her hand in order to remove her platform pumps. The second she removed her shoe, her other ankle twisted, causing her to lose balance and slam against Brian’s chest. “Sorry…I’m a bit tipsy…” Claire yawned while clenching his shirt.

“S’okay, come on let’s tuck you in.” Brian smiled, there was a hint of amusement in his dark brown eyes. He once against supported her body and lead her to the hallway, where he assumed the door to her room was.

No…” Claire protested and spun around, pressing her hands to his pecks, which his shirt revealed to be very well defined. “I don’t wanna sleep…” She batted her eyelashes and her touch crept up to his shoulders. Her brain had completely shut down and she had no control whatsoever over her actions.

“Babe you’re drunk!” Brian laughed and took a step forwards, causing Claire to take a step back, her bare feet landing on the cold floor. “I already feel bad for getting you hammered.” He sniffled and removed her arm off his shoulder, twisting it and making her turn around so that her back was pressed to his chest.

“Mmm don’t feel bad…” Claire moaned in the same dreamy, distant tone. “You’re nice, I like you…” She tried looking at him over her shoulder, but failed.

“Is that your room?” Brian completely ignored her comment and pointed to a white door.

“Yes.” Claire rolled her eyes, annoyed with the lack of attention. Brian guided her inside and turned on the dim lights.

“You can handle yourself, right?” He asked and his eyes traveled along her body, hinting that it were her clothes he was talking about.

“Of course, I’m not retarded-“ She tried reaching for the zipper on the back of her dressed but failed miserably, feeling her spine clack painfully. The clicking sound was followed by Brian’s chuckle and she soon felt his hands rest on either side of her back.

“Need some help, ey?” He laughed and began pulling the zipper down. “Don’t worry, I won’t peek.” He added softly while unzipping it all the way, revealing the lacey band of her black booty shorts.

“Suit yourself.” Claire giggled, playfully biting her lower lip. Her arm closed on her bare beasts while the dress fell to the floor. Next thing Brian handed her a t-shirt he found on to commode, which Claire pulled over her head.

“In bed, now.” Brian ordered, but the same smile kept tugging on the corners of his lips while he held the crisp blanket up, signaling for Claire to get in bed. Refusing, she crawled across the bed to where he was standing, making sure to sway her bare hips as she did so.

“I don’t wanna…” She stuck her pouty bottom lip out while kneeling on the mattress in front of him. “Let’s play.” Claire said seductively and clenched his shirt once again, pulling his body and face closer to hers.

Her delicate hand cupped his cheek and she could feel his warm breath tickle her skin, she turned her head to lean in for a kiss but Brian pulled back. “I don’t think so.” He shook his head no but kept smiling, “In bed, now.” He repeated.

Claire huffed, not used to being rejected. “What the fuck’s your problem? Are you gay or am I not hot enough for you?” She scowled bitchily and crossed her hands over her chest and fell back on the mattress.

“Oh baby believe me, you’re beautiful.” Brian said, once again letting his eyes wander her body.

“Great, now strip!” She called, pointing to his clothes, not getting what the problem was.