Chapter 4: back to school

Your mother and father had given you a few coins to buy your school things. You found yourself  walking around the book store looking down at your list then up at the shelf. The book you need just so happened to be on the top shelf. You jumped to try and reach it and missed it by an inch.

You sighed and tried again only to have a hand reach up an hand it to you

"Well, look what we have here."

You turned to see a boy from your house as shown by his robes. His bright blonde hair slicked back and he smiles at you "there you go. Do you need anything else sweetheart" he winked

This caused you to blush "I..I uh.."

"Abraxas" a voice as sharp as a knife cut through the store from behind you. You turned your head to see tom. His intense glare at the boy he called Abraxas caused you to look down and your cheeks to light up.

"Riddle. Your not needed here." Abraxas glared back. Tom grabbed your arm

"No, malfoy. You aren't needed here. I'll help my girlfriend get her books. You don't need to" his grip tightened as he continued to glare until Abraxas left. He then let go and hugged you a little awkwardly and proceeded to help you get your books.

Your mother and father hugged you goodbye and set you onto the train where tom met you. He was still fuming because if what happened at the book store. He say across from you on the train just like he did when you first met. He scoffed and glared at the window.

"T-tom?" You stutter a little "is everything ok?"

He scoffs again "damn him." He muttered under his breath

"Oh tom you aren't still going on about what happened at the book store are you?" You sighed placing a hand on his knee "tom, it's alright-"

"No it isn't (y/n)!" He snapped "the way he looked at you doesn't sit right with me.." He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose as you piled your hand away. Soon you both were looking out the window waiting to arrive at school.

Once dinner was over and The sorting was finished we were all sent to our houses. Tom kept a protective arm around you that night while you walked to the common room. Once there you sat down on the couch and opened your book, Tom say next to you and glared at every boy that walked past you and him.

You giggles thinking that it was cute how protective he was being over you. As you read he played with a bit of your hair as your eye lids became heavy and your couldn't keep your eyes open any longer falling asleep against him.

((A/n))
Oki guys! I need your help with something, I need an estimation of what year tom was in when he talked to slughorn leave either the actual year if you know or an estimation in the comments (it has to do with later chapters) thanks guys!
Until next time my little demons
-L.I.E.