Chapter 36 - One, Two, Lamb

"Alright, so Maxter. You changed history today"

"I didn't change history, Chloe"

"Then tell us what you did"

"Are you seriously filming this?"

"Years from now, scholars will need to know how one girl stood above the rest while they were under her, lucky enough to kiss her hipster sneakers"

"I think you're overselling this. All I did was-"

"No, shh! We need to build tension"

"God"

"Among the crowd, the sheeple of America, a single Maxgician saw through the lies, she cleaned out the sewers of ignorance and cleaned the toilet covered in idiocy"

"You are really bad at getting metaphors across, you know that?"

"Not even dolphins that literally follow seabirds and fishing boats to feed on the fish they scare up or discard- how sweet is that?"

"It's pretty sweet"

"Nay! Not even the fish that has convinced mankind that they're mammals- even though they're clearly fish"

"It's a conspiracy, really"

"Not even they could have accomplished what my best friend has done today! Tell them! Tell the world of your everlasting superiority!"

"I got an A on my history test"

"Damn right, you did! This girl right here, with her Dixie Kong ponytail-"

"You don't like my hair?"

"She is the smartest person in the world! And I'm her sexy sidekick that gets all the girls, while you have... I don't know, I guess you can have a butler like Batman"

"I get Alfred?"

"That's right. Seriously, though. I'm proud of you, dude"

"Thanks, but I can't take all the glory. Why don't you tell the millions of people watching this video in the future, what you have accomplished today?"

"Have I done something cool recently?"

"Yeah, you know..."

"Oh, shit you're right. I ate an entire bag of pretzels, all by myself"

"I didn't even help. Not that I had a choice, though. Every time I got close to the bag, you hissed at me like some ghoul"

"What are you talking about? I did not"

"You did, man. You were like 'GHHHSSSSS'"

"What are you doing?"

"GHHHSSSSS!"

"No! Stay away! I'm too unsuccessful in life to die!"

"YAAAR"

"Get off! Nooooo!"

"Haha, once I'm finished with you, I will eat all your snacks!"

"They're mine! Oh, hold on, I think my mom's coming"

"What are you kids doing on the floor?"

"We're just trying to murder each other, jeez mom"

"Alright, but dinner is ready. Dad will be home in five minutes, so please don't lose. I don't want to explain to him how Chloe's best friend killed his daughter"

"Oh, so you're rooting for Chloe?"

"Well, she has a school meeting tomorrow. It will be a whole thing if we cancel again"