Author's Note.

Hey Guys!
Yes, its me again...and yeah I'm writing again.
     This book is fictional and any relation to anything living or dead is coincidental.

   This book is a work of my hardwork and sleepless night....if you dare to Plagiarize my book.....Oh My goodness!... I'll finish you....I'd drag you by the balls into the lake of fire...and if you're a girl.....I'd drag you by the hair (wah were you thinking?)....

    Lol...So I was just kidding...I'm.such a timid caring sweetheart who can't even harm a fly or a roach......Yeah...but I can harm Homo Sapiens.... Trust me...

    Thanks a lot for choosing to read this book....there might be some chapters in this book that might look like any one you've read here on wattpad....cuz I've seen some too but really I did not.... Did not....steal their works...

   You believe me right?.... Awwn,I'm moved to tears...(Enough with the shii Baby Doll).

 📩📩📩📩📩📩📩📩📩

The Characters in this novel are very insane....Especially the parents of Ivanna....they are very weird but please do not insult them.... Their kids are already doing that.

IVANNA SMITH- our main female character,very crazy, very beautiful ,very sarcastic, very smart.

JB EVANS- our main male character, Very very hot, wicked, unsmiling(lol), sarcastic, smart, arrogant... Yeahyeah.

IVAN AND DYLAN SMITH - Our insane brothers....Crazy bunch who are totally amazing.

CHARLOTTE EVANS- JB's step sister who's shy, funny, lovable and over protected..... Will change once Ivanna's craziness starts to rub off on her.