22!No...That Can't Be.

Charlotte's POV.
I heard Ivanna open the door and I pretended to be fast asleep. I felt bad for having eavesdrop on their conversation but I had gotten scared when I didn't see Ivy beside me.

"That asshole!" I heard her mutter as she laid beside me and pulled the cover over her head. Ivanna loves Jay....and I think Jay liked her back....but I wasn't in the position to tell Ivy that.

I decided to let it slide, I decided to pretend I didn't see anything and let Jay man up to his feelings and be able to tell Ivy how he really feels about her without hurting her....or Alicia.

I really couldn't sleep and I knew for sure the other two couldn't too. I stirred up and Ivy stopped tossing...I almost laughed, come on Ivy, I know you're awake.

I walked out of the room after giving a fake yawn and walked to Jay's room. I knocked and a boy in pyjama top with disturbed eyes opened the door.

"Hey....You're awake?" He asked with concern shadowing his eyes, I hugged him tightly... What did I do to deserve a brother who loves me this much.

"Hey...Char, is there anything bugging you?" He asked with concern as he hugged me back. I pulled away and cleared my throat to push the tears back...I'm overemotional.

"Can I come in?" I asked and he nodded pushing the door wider, I stepped in and saw his laptop on the table illuminating bright blue light. I checked the time on the wall clock and it was four in the morning.

"JB... You're working... You've being doing that all day!....why are you depriving yourself of sleep and working like a clock?" I asked angrily... What if he breaks down?, what if I lose him too...then it will just be me... And grandma against the world.

"I'm Sorry..there are just some things I have to work on and complete before tomorrow" he said and I sank onto his huge soft bed which I love so much.

"JB... You're lying... You're not working cause you have a work with a near deadline....there's something going on...do you mind telling me?" I asked and he ran his hands through his hair and exhaled.

"Look its fine if you don't wanna tell me....Go to bed, night" I said and started to walk out.

"I think I'm falling for Ivanna" he said and I stopped in my tracks. I turned around with surprise written all over my face....Not I think I like Ivanna....but Falling?... You only fall in LOVE!.....This Is Amazing!.

"Wow....then... then why are you bothered about it... She loves you Jay...I know that...why won't you just let her know you have feelings for her" I said and he licked his dry lips.

"Alicia....I can't.. I can't break her heart" he said and I shrugged.

"You guys are exes come on... Shes not gonna murder you for moving on" I said and what he said Next really made my arms drop.

"Alicia and I started over" he said and I blinked rapidly.

*******************
IVANNA'S POV.

Why is Char not entering already, I got out of bed and walked downstairs but I didn't see a single soul. I walked upstairs and sat on the bed... Where could she be?.

I walked back out again and walked up to the room where she sews her cloth.... Just as I was passing by the room I heard voices from JB's room... I honestly wanted to just walk away but I couldn't... My body wouldn't let me walk away.

With a hammering heart and sweaty palms I tiptoed to the entrance and what I heard made me drop.

"......gonna murder you for moving on" I heard Char's voice say.