Chapter 4

Lala Pov

"Baby where's Miami and Skyler?", I asked.
"Shit they probably outside playing in that mother fucking dirt again". He said, hollering over the loud ass music, as he keep an eye on his blunt. I just shook my head. Whenever we have parties he always focusing on him he never focus on me nor the kids..
I walked outside to see K.Dot and my little sister Ebony all giggling and shit. To be honest I don't trust K.Dot with my sister at all. He the reason why his babymomma Tiffany died in the first place. I bet he still messing with them two bitches Lucy and Shasha.
I turn around to see my two kids playing in the dirt with Egypt.
"GET YOUR ASS OUT THAT MOTHER FUCKING DIRT SKY AND MIAMI" I yelled causing all three of them to jump quickly dusting their selfs off.
Ebony quickly turning my direction to look at me with a frightened look.
"So you gonna explain why you didn't come in to talk to me?" I asked grabbing a pack of Newport's 100 out my pack pocket.
" I'm sorry sis I couldn't handle all that smoke in there". She explained. I shrugged my shoulders lighting up the cigarette with the lighter towards the end of cigarette watching the tobacco burning the thin white paper. A part of me was starting to hate her, I couldn't stand why she can come out and talk to this hoe ass nigga instead of me.
Skyler walks past me with dirt all over his mouth and on his new white and black outfit that I had bought him yesterday. "Get your ass in the house and clean yo mother fucking face before I whoop yo ass" I said sternly. He quickly nods his head running inside the house I pick up Miami off the ground holding her on my left side with cigarette in my right hand.
"Sis I don't think that is a good idea to be smoking around Miami" Ebony provoked. Who the fuck is she to tell me how to raise my kids and what I shouldn't do around them?.
"Bitch who the fuck are you to tell me what I can do and what I can't do?" I said inhaling the smoke into my lungs. All she could do was stare at me with teary eyes.

Kendrick Pov
Damn did she just call Ebony a bitch? That's not right. I can see the hurt inside Ebony eyes with tears overflowing. I just had to say something to Lala because she was wrong for what she said.

" Aye why you gotta be like Lala ?" I asked a little irritated. She was getting on my last nerves with this cocky ass attitude. "Nigga shut up you ain't shit any way, you can't barely take care of your daughter, all you do is fuck around with these no good ass bitches". She retaliated back. I really didn't give a Fuck about shorty ass talking hella shit about me but when it comes to my kid then you just cross the line. I stood up making my way towards Lala until Q came outside with a blunt in his hand that was already lit.

"What's wrong baby?" Q asked fixing his glowering eyes on me.
There was to much tension in the air between me and Lala? At this moment I didn't give a flying fuck about how she felt towards me but a part of me wanted to fuck her up. "Dot nigga wassup man, wtf is wrong with y'all?" He asked again. I step up so close into Lala personal space and took a good luck at her until I finally open my mouth to let her know the business.
" if you EVER IN YOUR LIFE TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER I WILL KILL YOU" I yelled. Causing her to flinch a little, from my reaction towards her. After I said what I needed to say I told Egypt to get in the car. All she did was whined. I don't care about her fuck up attitude right now all I know is I better get the fuck up outta here before I tear some shit up. "GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR AND DONT YOU SAY NOT A WORD". I yelled at her causing her to cry.
She gets in slamming the door I slammed mines as well starting up the engine. I can see Egypt running towards the car but I hurry up and sped off. Honestly I don't got time for her either right now I just need to be left a lone.