Part 6:Couple Weeks Later

Kendrick Pov

It's been a couple weeks since that incident happen at Lala crib. I can't lie I really do miss Ebony. I just didn't like how she let a goofy bitch like her sister run all over her. So I had to bounce. I know what y'all thinking. "Kendrick you wrong for treating her like that" and you guys are right I am wrong for that. So I'll make it up to y'all.

"KENNY, GET YO MOTHER FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES." My mother shouted from downstairs.

You guys probably wondering what I'm doing at my mother house, Don't worry I still got my own place but every now in then I will bring Egypt here to visit her grandma and grandpa then I'll call up some bitches to fuck upstairs in my old room. Today I had a bitch name Lucy over. Me and Lucy been fucking around for a year. I gotta tell you her head game is what's poppin.

"Damn daddy, Fuck me" Lucy moaned. I was on my way to reach my climax until my annoying ass dad started banging on the door. Causing Lucy to jump up off me throwing on her clothes terrified.

"Boy if you don't get yo ass downstairs to your daughter". He yelled outside the door.

"IGHT I'M COMING. DAMN" I yelled back. Bailing my first up with anger. I was so fucking close man. I threw on my clothes grabbing my phone in keys off the dresser. Lucy was standing there with a smile on her face.

"Bitch get yo shit and go" I said grabbing her by the arm throwing her out the room.

"Kendrick you hurt me " She whined.

Oh well. I ran down stairs to see my mom in pops was sitting in the tv room watching a movie with Egypt sitting in the middle of the floor crying.

"Boy I'm tired of you bringing these no good ass bitches in my house" My pop butted in.

"Son you gotta stop messing around with that girl Lucy she ain't the one." My mom also butted in.

I looked down at Egypt all she did was cry. I really don't understand my own child sometimes.

All I could do was nod my head in silence.

"What tf you crying for Egypt" I asked confused.

"I miss my daddy" She sobbed. As tears steam down out of her blue eyes.

My mother place her things on the side of the couch making her way to Egypt picking her up as she rubs her back in circular motion trying to calm her down.

" Kendrick get yo shit together or I'll likely take full custody of my granddaughter". And with that she walked off.

I just don't get them at all.