Prologue

(Author-nim's pov.)

     Taehyung was a always a happy child since birth. He played in the flower beds in the backyard of his lovely house. He'd draw and paint like there is no care in the world and he'd laugh and smile like it was all his little heart could do.

     That was until he became some sort of mom or father figure to a little boy. The day was so life changing to Taehyung, he smiled yet, deep down he was concerned. The child was not his obviously, but it was his sisters. His sister, as usual, used to play around in clubs for the fun of it. One day she got, lucky? 

     She finally found someone who could get her addicted to them unconditionally yet she got very unlucky. She was seven months pregnant at the age twenty, and the petty girl still had dreams of discovering the world along with the very father of the child, standing by her side. So when the child was born, after two or three months of taking care of the child and keeping it a secret from the father, she gave it away. She gave it away to Taehyung who at first was so troubled himself to take care of a child when he was still only eighteen and was looking very forward to working as a chief. But sadly he couldn't.

      When he saw the child resting in his arms after a day of studying and feeding the child due to his sister leaving out for a 'few days'. In reality, she dumped the child on her younger brother. Her reason behind it was that when she asked Taehyung if he could keep the lovely child he had a face of hesitation. And that frighted her, it frighted her because she didn't want her brother to respond with a no. So she just left him with a child, a child who might never know what it felt to have a nice family. Similar to Taehyung and his older sister. 

     Taehyung and his sister were both scent off to Korea and their parents stayed in France. A family were son and daughter, and mother and father, were unfamiliar with the name, FAMILY. They weren't close or anything at all. So when Taehyung and his sister stayed in Korea they were looked after some maids and a few family relatives. When the coming of age came, the maids were fired and the children became independent. They both moved from a mansion to a decent comfy house in Busan before moving into Seoul. 

      But back to the topic, when Taehuyng saw the child's face so, so calm and helpless. He broke down, he cried to his hearts content. He didn't want the child to grow without a father figure, well in this case the child would grow to call Taehyung eomma. Taehuyng raised the child with grace and care. He treated the child like a gentle snowflake. But the child would grow very strong, even at the child's young age, seven to be exact, he was very tough or just plane brave. 

     Yoongi was what Taehyung called him, Kim Yoongi. And Taehuyng was a proud parent that he had no idea it'd be so fun to raise a child. It is a struggling fight but nonetheless fun. It was struggling in the sense to find a decent job that could be willing to let Yoongi hang. But, they all rejected him due to being afraid Yoongi would disturb or worse, mess things up. But actually, Yoongi was so well behaved it even surprised Taehyung himself. 

     Yoongi felt so sad and horrible, he felt like a drawback on Taehyung's life. He hated it when Taehyung, or his eomma, was crying. 

"Eomma, ish I a bother?".

 "Ani, you are an amazing child, you are my child, and I love you".

   "Wub ch too Eomma!"

-----------------------

So I changed it and omo its gonna be kthxbts thing so yeah