your first kiss

GALLY

It had been around 2 months since you entered the glade and lets just say that you weren't to happy about being the only girl stuck with a load of boys.

You weren't excactly an expert in self defence and you dreaded to think what would happen if someone were to attack you.

Ever since you arrived you'd been having theese strange dreams of men in white coats, running tests, hurting you.

It was around noon when you were sitting in the homestead with your friends Newt, Thomas , Chuck and Minho. You were also friends with Gally but at that moment you had no clue where he was

Everything was going good, you guys were laughing and joking, that is until Zart came over,

"Hey guys, May" he nodded to you all before sitting down.

You didn't really know Zart that well and to be honest, you didnt really like him either.

You weren't really following the conversation so you started poking at your food. After awhile it started to get a bit stuffy because more people arrived so you mumbled something about going for a walk.

Once you were out of the homestead you made your way towards the garden, you really loved the garden because in your eyes it livened up the place with all its colours and smells.

After a few moments of just looking you bent down to look at a patch of wildflowers.

Carefully you plucked one and put it in your hair.

Just as you stood up you felt arms around your waist, surprising you and making you scream,

"Let go!" You struggled.

You managed to get free and turn around, smacking the person square on the face.

"Whoa, calm down, it was a joke!" shouted Zart while rubbing his cheek.

The situation had obviously gathered attention because people started to jog over.

"No! Dont you ever come near me again!" You scream in anger.

Just as Zart was about to say something, he was grabbed from behind and pinned to the ground,

"How dare you touch her like that!" Seethed Gally, "you're lucky your still breathing!" He shouted as Minho finally pulled him off of Zart.

Newt came over to you,

"Come on, you should go to the homestead. "

"Okay" you reply as you follow him, as you make your way to the homestead you glance behind you and lock eyes with Gally, throwing him a weak smile before following Newt inside.

After an hour or so of explaining to Alby what happened you made your way to your room and flopped down onto your bed.

A few minutes later you heard a knock at your door, you rolled over and sat up,

"Come in," you called.

A second later Gally entered your room,

"Hey" he said,

"Hi" you sighed, "do you wanna sit down" you offered.

"Uh, yeah, thanks. " He smiled as he sat down beside you.

Out of nowhere you leant your head against his shoulder and sighed,

"Thanks for earlier, you know, with zart and all"

He immediately stiffened at the mention of Zart's name but then quickly relaxed again,

"It was no problem, the guys a shank anyway, Alby let me off so it doesn't matter." He said.

After a moment or two of silence you spoke up,

"Why did you do it though?" You asked

"Because he upset you and he had no right to scare you."

"But you could have hurt him,"

"Good," Gally mumbled.

After about 10 minutes of silence Gally put his head in his hands and sighed,

"Listen," he started, "I like you May, more then a friend and when I saw zart upset you, I flipped out."

You were in shock, ever since you and Gally had become friends you had always secretly wanted to be more,

"Are you serious?" You whispered

"Mmm hmm." He mumbled.

You let out a small smile and laughed, causing him to look up and the next thing you knew your hands were around his kneck hugging him.

You looked up and he smiled, crashing his lips onto yours.

A/n hi you guys, I'm sorry to all the zart lovers but I just dont like him. Remember, wicked is good.