Newt

(Smut)

You sat down on the couch with a loud thump, allowing the soft cushions to mould into your body. You could feel the cold creeping close to you, kissing your skin as you felt yourself tremble, rubbing your hands against your arms in a futile attempt of keeping warm. You decided to let yourself slide sideways, lying down while bringing your knees closer to your chest, maintaining yourself in a curled up position. You stayed there, utterly silent as you couldn't help it but to concentrate on the anxious ticking away of the clock in the room. Soon, it began to get on your nerves. You found yourself noticing it far too much and moaned exasperated. It was too shucking cold to do anything. Slowly, you forced yourself to stand up, your socks brushing against the soft carpet as you got close to the chimney. You flinched as you felt the frost bite into you, making you pick up your pace. Soon, you found yourself kneeling down in front of the chimney. The fire flashed bolts of lights that created shadows against your face and soon you found yourself smiling at the heat embracing you. You closed your eyes and allowed your lips to curl into a smile.

All of a sudden, you felt a warm hand stroke your shoulder as the owner of it kneeled down besides you, hugging you from behind. You didn't turn around, instead, you just widened your smile and allowed yourself to enjoy the feeling of your boyfriend's touch.

"If you were cold you only had to tell me" Newt whispered softly into your ear, causing you to shiver while you felt him muffle a chuckle. You looked at him, turning your neck slightly, and saw his pearly teeth smiling back at you. His hair was dishevelled, probably because of the woollen hat he had been wearing before, and fell messily over his eyes, the golden tones shimmering against the fire while his honey-coloured eyes looked at you in adoration, his gaze making you feel warm inside. You chuckled at his comment and pressed back towards his chest, making both of you fall over. He pouted as his eyes were held against yours. You were lying down on top of him, his hands on your lower back to prevent you from falling as he rubbed small circles with his index finger.

"I probably should have" You admitted, grinning sheepishly. A soft, crimson hue crept onto your cheeks as you noticed he was still staring at you. He moved up, closing the remaining distance between your lips into a soft kiss. He captured your lips between his lovingly, his hands never leaving your body, until you heard a soft cough. Emitting a soft groan, both of you turned around to see who was the shank who had ruined your moment.

"We're all going to ski now, shanks. I just thought I should tell you, not because I think you will come, but to let you know the house will be empty." Minho winked towards the two of you, making you blush furiously as you saw him and Frypan snicker. Seconds later, you heard the door click as everyone left. You couldn't recall when you had moved towards the side, sitting down besides Newt. It probably had been when you saw Frypan's eyes never even attempted to move away from both of you. A nervous smile made its way through into your lips as Newt got close to you again, cupping your face in his hands and resting his forehead onto yours. His breath tingled your lips. Without being able to contain yourself any longer, you crashed your mouth into his, releasing the built up tension. His hands moved to your waist, pulling you on top of him, while your own tugged at his hair, brushing every once in a while against his neck, causing him to shiver. Finally, both of you broke the kiss, panting slightly due to the oxygen deficit.

"Bedroom, now" Your voice came out a little shaky, making Newt smirk as he stood up and helped you to do the same. Without breaking contact, he carried you into your bedroom, not bothering to close the door. You both fell onto the bed, kissing heatedly once again. You tugged at his shirt, taking it off as he did the same with yours. Both of you were now a hot mess, kissing with urge as clothes were tossed onto the floor. You couldn't help it but to groan as he kissed a certain spot on your neck, alternating between sucking and biting every once in a while. He undid your bra while you pushed his jeans down, both of you keeping as close as possible towards each other. Soon, you got rid of the remaining fabric that covered your bodies. You felt Newt's hard-on pressing against your thigh as you made your way towards his earlobe, depositing butterfly kisses along the way. Travelling with your friends was fun, but you couldn't have intimacy with Newt at any time since they would've heard everything.

"Can I?" He asked with a husky voice, panting against your shoulder. You nodded, moving your legs to embrace his waist, making him moan as your crotches grinded together. He pushed inside you, making both of you gasp due to the much needed contact. Using his hands to avoid having all of his weight onto you, he started thrusting into you, making both of you groan each time he pushed in. You held yourself tightly towards him, yearning for more contact as your fingers dug into his back while you kissed his neck.

"Shuck, Newt" you moaned into his ear, earning a groan in response. Each time he thrusted into you, you felt a warmth growing in the pit of your stomach, making you feel tingly. As pleasure took over, you felt yourself tense more and more around Newt. He picked up his pace as he felt your walls tighten.

"Bloody hell, Y/N" You knew he was getting close as he began to thrust more clumsily. You felt him hit a key spot, sending huge waves of pleasure throughout your body. Finally, both of you reached your highs, moaning each other's name as you came undone together. You remained still, panting as Newt rolled towards the side, bringing you closer to him and hugging you.

"That... was amazing" You whispered against his chest, enjoying the warmth he radiated as you heard the door in the entrance click open. Soon, you heard footsteps approaching just to see your friends drop their jaws as they passed by your bedroom.

"I see you shanks didn't waste your time" Gally snickered.

"We came back because chuck left his sunglasses on his bed... uh... See you guys later" Thomas muttered, as he pulled Gally and the youngster along the corridor. Dinner tonight was for sure going to be fun.

An// so can we pretend that it hasn't been like a million years since I've updated. Hope y'all had a great Christmas and New year x