SE - Santa's Pet Monster (Christmas Special Episode) [Part 1]

"Woohoo!"All of us shouted when we were boarding on a train.

"Haha, we're all coming to London for the Christmas Season!" Jack said with excitement.

"Yeah, after all those mad acts that happened in Archbaker Wood, we are finally getting a break." I said telling everyone it's a break time.

As we arrived at the inside of the train, we put our bags near us and waited for the train to move.

After a moment of awkward silence, the train suddenly moved. About in a few seconds, all the passengers except us five were all gone. The driver wasn't even there. That was completely strange. The train moved extremely fast.

"Aaaahhh!!!" We screamed.

"Everybody hold something!!!" Jonie suggested.

The windows, instead of  showing the train station walls, it showed almost the clouds in the sky, as if we were flying. The wind suddenly blew at us and seems that the world collapsed. The train moved like a rollercoaster, and it seems like it's a worm digging a hole in the ground.

After about five minutes, the train suddenly stopped. At the windows, it showed icebergs and igloos in the north pole. The train suddenly opens the door.

"What?" Jack asked.

"Where are we?" Hannah questioned.

"It seems that we are in the north pole." I said.

"Hohoho!!!" Somebody said from behind.

"Santa Claus?" All of us were shocked.

"Oh, you are the kids from Archbaker Wood, right?" Santa said.

"Umm ... yes!!!" Sasha said getting a bit nervous.

"How'd you know us Santa?" Jonie asked.

"I'm Santa!!!" Santa said and laughed.

"He has a point!" Jonie exclaimed.

"I thought Santa Claus isn't real!" Sasha said with a shocked tone.

"Yes, just like what they all say. Hohoho!" Santa exclaimed and again laughed.

"So Santa, why are we here?" Jack questioned.

It wasn't long when Santa told us to come with him. He showed us the gift making factory for the kids in Christmas. The factory has almost thousands of elves working in it. The elves wore funny hats like Santa, only that they were green. They were also wearinf funny shoes lika a clown does, only again they were green. The reindeers are kept in a somewhat stable for them to do whatever they want. Santa only works about 25 days before Christmas while the elves have no break on making gifts.

"So again Santa, why are we here?" I asked.

"You are here to guard and protect my pet for the season while I am on my sleigh giving gifts to the happy-go-lucky children, who are on my list." Santa said.

"Oh, that's nice and --- " I said and suddenly was shocked. "You have a pet?" I added.

"Yes exactly, his name is Cuddly!!!" Santa said and again laughed. I hope he doesn't get tired of his laugh thing.

"Awww!! What a cute name!!!" We except Santa said.

So from that moment, we followed Santa to the room where Cuddly is. I wonder why the room is made of titanium metal, nailed tightly together and is very huge. Hmmm...

"So here is Cuddly's door." Santa said.

As the gigantic door opened, we all saw Cuddly. Cuddly is very hard to describe once you heard his name. He is absolutely big. His has brown fur covering his entire body. He has giant frightening eyes. He fas four limbs all have three digits and three claws. He has a tail similar to that of a cat yet has thorns sticking out of its ends. Is this Christmas? It looks to me this is late Halloween!

"Umm ... Santa? Are you sure this is Cuddly?" Hannah asked.

"Of course!!! To know it's him, he doesn't attack people! That's why I made him my pet, because he loves me." Santa said.

"Now, since it's already 11pm and tomorrow's Christmas Morning, I should be going! All you have to do is guard Cuddly from the devastating hunters. I know he's a monster, but do this for me because it's Christmas." Santa added.

"Alright!!!" We shouted.

"Good, you're all on the nice list, Hohoho!" Santa said, laughed and waved goodbye.

As Santa rode on his sleigh, we decided to play with Cuddly. Oh, the somewhat cute and somewhat adorable Cuddly. Awwww...

After a few moments during the games of poker and other stuff, Jack and I asked Jonie and Sasha to go see Cuddly.

"Hey, Jonie and Sasha, why don't you two check on Cuddly!" Jack said as he held his deck of cards.

"Yeah, tell us about him when you come back!" I said dealing and won the game. "Woohoo!" I shouted.

"Hannah, you're a bit shy there. Come join us in this game!" I asked Hannah to play with us.

"It's okay! I don't really know how to play those kind of games." Hannah exclaimed.

"Oh, it's alright! We'll teach you!" I insisted.

"No thanks I'll just watch and cheer for you two." Hannah said.

"Okay!" I said as I went back to playing the game of poker.

After a few minutes, ...

"Umm ... Guys?" Jonie nervously said.

"What?" Jack, Hannah and I said in unison.

"You tell them Sasha!" Jonie suggested.

"Huh? No, you tell them!" Sasha insisted.

"No, you tell them, you said a while ago, you will tell them!" Jonie said.

After moments of bickering has passed, the two decided to say ...

"Alright!" Sasha said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Cuddly's gone!!!" The two said in unison.

"What?" The three of us were shocked.

Hey guys, this Christmas season I tried to make this cliffhanger for the seaon. I think I'll post the part 2 on Christmas Day. Is that okay? Well, guys you all can have the Christmas spirit. Tune in for more stuff. To everybody who is reading this spectacular story, you can now do whatever ya want because it's Christmas!!!! Yeyy!!! Good with no class on the season.

To everyone who can see this message, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, you all know what to do ...

...

Ya can comment on this lovable part...

Ya can vote for this part...

Ya can follow me...

Ya can share this great story with ya dear fwends...

Ya can add this awesome story to ya reading lists...

Again, Thank you for reading!!! :)

And this is "jvc_1019musiclover" signing out... Whoosh, Merry Christmas!!!