Frappula Part Four

A/N: 4.5K words and I think like 4.2K is those words are smut. Y'all are welcome! Sell me your souls please, my supply is dwindling.

IMPORTANT QUESTION AT THE END

RATED R OKAY

-----

"This is your idea of a date?"

     "Well you said you liked cats...." Mitch rolled his eyes and grinned.

     "So you decided we should come to a pet store and look at all the cats I'm not allowed to have?" Scott laughed and reached down to lace his fingers through the brunet's.

     "I'm so sorry you don't approve of my date ideas, princess. Maybe you should plan our dates instead." Mitch laughed and bumped Scott's shoulder with his own.

     "I'd be a lot better at it. I have great date ideas."

     "I'm sure you do."

     "I do."

     "Slow your roll, Mitchy! We're haven't even made it through the first date yet and you're already saying 'I do.' You have to actually wait for a proposal." The brunet shook his head playfully and tugged on Scott's arm, dragging him towards the exit of the small pet shop.

     "Well I'm waiting, Stretch! You better get a perfect ring because I won't settle."

     As soon as the door closed behind the pair and they were standing outside, Scott slipped behind the little body he'd grown so fond of and wrapped his arms around Mitch. The smaller man relaxed in his hold immediately and let his head rest back against Scott's shoulder.

     "You seem like you'd be a fan of black diamonds, to match your soul, but you'll have to let me know for sure so I can get something you'll like."

     "Is this your official proposal? Because I really hope not. You didn't even kneel and grovel for my love." Another round of laughter escaped the blond.

     "I love your attitude. Your sassiness is almost as much appealing as your face."

     "Hmmm. Still throwing shitty pick-up lines at me, huh? That's okay, baby. We'll get you trained eventually."

     They had reached the car by now and Scott could feel Mitch attempting to turn in his arms. He loosened his grip just enough for the brunet to twirl and face him before holding him tightly again. Brown eyes looked up and him and if it wasn't for the sunlight illuminating Mitch's face, Scott wasn't sure he would have ever noticed the little gold specks littered through his dark irises.

     "What are you looking at so hard?"

     "Your eyes. They're beautiful. I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore. Literally every single part of you is beautiful." Mitch didn't know how to reply and decided to press a gently kiss to Scott's cheek to give him a brief second to gather his thoughts.

     "Thank you. You're a good guy. I'm really glad you decided to stop by last night for coffee." The brunet watched the blond's lips stretch into a smile. "But really, going to a pet shop is not a date, and I have something entirely different planned. I hope you're ready."

-----

     "You're kidding."

     "Do I look like I'm kidding?"

     "No, and I'm terrified. I've never done something like this before. I don't even know what to expect." Mitch smirked and took the blond's arm, leading him towards the front doors.