Prologue

Bokuto and Akaashi were walking to school together, on a snowy day.  Akaashi was studying his sheet music.  The orchestra Akaashi is in has a concert tomorrow, and he had a violin solo to play.  Bokuto had always wanted to play- at least touch his violin for a bit.  But Akaashi knew how rough Bokuto could get so he never got a chance.  Ever since then, Bokuto has been bothering the black haired boy for months just to play it.  But he had many concerts to perform in many different locations and he didn't want the violin to break.  Akaashi knew how rough Bokuto could get.

"Please!!!! Just for one minute?!" Bokuto pleaded.

"No Bokuto-san. For the last time, you can't play my violin."

"But why?!"

"Bokuto-san, I love you and all, but I don't want my violin to break, okay?  I have a concert tomorrow and I have a solo to play."

"Fine..."

They were walking silently.  Bokuto looked like he was going into "dejected mode".  Akaashi hated those moments.  He would get upset and throw a fit, giving up, whether it be a volleyball game or studying.  The rest of the volleyball team would have to go through their usual procedure to get him back on his feet.  It was rather simple, but tedious.  Bokuto began to hang his head down in disappointment.

"GEH... Bokuto-san-"

"PLEASE?!?!?!"

"NO."