Ch 3

The Batcave was filled with people as it had always been since the day we arrived. Damian had lived here before with Jason, Tim, and Dick. I had been here for a little over a month, still trying to find my way through the manor. I enjoyed spending time with the Batfamily and loved joining them on patrol around Gotham; of course Damain, being the protective big brother he is, I always had on a tracker which was located in special earrings they all gave me. 

I was walking around the Batcave while Damian and Jason were training and Tim was doing detective stuff on the Batcomputer. I decided to help out Tim and look through old security footage to help find my and Damian's father. I had heard amazing stories of how he saved Gotham and how he took out mother and the LOA. Over all I was amazed with the Batman and wanted to meet him, but he had gone into hiding and no one has seen him since. No one except mother, she too vanished into hiding the night after she left us. I was now being taught by each member of this unofficial family and had learned more than my brain could handle at this young age.

Jason taught me weaponry, Steph taught me stealth (even though she's not that great at it), Tim taught me detective things and forensics work, Dick taught me combat, and Babs taught me more computer stuff. I had other things to learn as well, more school related subjects but those weren't the interesting ones so I'll spare details. I had learned so much from this family and had already grown close to them, being here I get to learn a new side of my brother that I hadn't seen. We looked out for each other its what we did. 

Tim and I worked through more footage and clues as to where the Dark Knight went and Alfred and Dick brought everyone cookies and a new mission.

Jason, Damian, and I were to distract Harley while the others went for Joker and the other hostages. Typical day in Gotham, crazy psychos causing mayhem. Jason and I left on his bike, Damian, Dick, and Tim in the Batmobile. The others stayed at the cave to watch with Babs and look for Batman.  (Adora's suit 9-11 with the pigtails)

  We arrived about a block and a half away from the Ace Chemicals bridge

  We arrived about a block and a half away from the Ace Chemicals bridge. The other stopped not too far away before we all grappled to the top to the apartment building. Damian handed me a domino mask and put his on as Jason put on his helmet. We looked super cool with our masks and matching colors well, except me and Dick or Nightwing who wore blue like me. I looked around and noticed that the others had pulled out their grapnels and I didn't have one. I looked up at Damian who shook his head, as if he knew what I was thinking. "You are coming with me babysis, You don't need a grapnel". I shook my head as he picked me up and I held on tight to his neck as he shot us to the bridge. Dick and Tim went up the bridge as me, Damian, and Jason went to find Harley. 

The boys and I had circled the blocks and still no Harley or any thugs, I personally thought it was a trap. Jason and Damian went to the top of the bridge as I sneaked to the building. I was out of sight and hiding on top of the main watchtower for the building when I saw Harley walk out and thugs circle the building. "We know your here Bat Brats, come out and play. Birdboy needs some company!" She screamed in her annoyingly high pitched voice. I gasped, then used the earpiece Babs gave me to tell the others, then left before they could tell me no. I couldn't loose anyone else. I was currently in a vent climbing through to find Nightwing when I heard thugs talking about the Batman.