The Perfect Entrance.

Okay guys, i was sooooooooo keen to write this chapter, getting back at the bitch:))) it was my whole thing,,,,i was waay to excited, gifhts and cattyness and scream seshes OM MY:))

OHHH WEELLL hop you like it

VOTE COMMENT AND LIKE ALL THOSE LOVELY THINGS

 Pic of tiffany----->

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7?:)))

 Pulling up to the new pack house on my bike I kicks the stand down and pulled my helmet off, I was a few minutes away from the pack but, I liked the open space. I looked around, It looked just like ours but even bigger, more space of land to.

I heard a couple of twigs break, but thought nothing of it.

Not seconds later, I saw a figure then someone slapped me across the face, My head twisted back, only from shock, before I regained my composure.

I turned on the offensive when they tryed to swing again.

I grabbed the wrist from the air and twisted it round the persons back, so they would stop and I could see who was tring to injure me. I got a good look and was shocked.

Tiffany Kirts!

"What the hell?" I yelled.

"I'm not gunna let you take him from me you stupid little bitch, you think just because of the way you look now he is ever gunna go to you? at all? He is mine I wouldnt waste your time if I were you," She hissed.

"Who?" I almost screeched.

"Sam."She hissed again.

Sam.

This was about Sam? What? why?

"Why would you think I want sam?" I asked

"Because your a whore, you want to take my mate away from me and have him all to yourself, you are nothing but a dirty, disgusting slut!" She screeched.

Now that, is when i lost it. See I didnt really enjoy being called a whore from the queen of sluts herself, so you can imagine what happened next.