chapter tmo

Abigail's POV

  I sat up in my room waiting scratching at the old scars on my thighs nervously rocking back and forth waiting for my father to come home. Yes I am worried bad adout it escpessialy with my skin condition making it extra sensitive to touch so beatings are usually worse.

  My mind drifted off to school ugh I fucking hated it with a passion. People usually left me alone and didn't bother me but then again I'd get an occasional shove and a terrible name called but it didnt bother me. Sometimes I nish I dibnt have to go don't get me wrong I'm an A+ student I wade  good grades and stayed out of trouble. I ddon't have any friends but I dont mind i prefer behing alone its nice and quiet but then again it would be nice to have someome to talk to. I wore a lot of grey but sometimes bright red my hair is a bright red I'm not very tall I'm 5'2 and I currently weigh only 89 pounds you can see my ribs and spine along with my bony hips.

    The thoughts in wy head were interrupted by the door being slammed open. I flimched looking into the eyes of my drunken father I scooted against the wall on the thin mattress on my floor. The only things in my room is a lamp, a old bresser, a thin mastress on the floor, a torn blanket , and a box of old pictures in the oormer.

         My father grabed me by the ankle pulling me to him roughly "why the fuck are you skipping class you whore!!??" He screans in my face I don't awnser just whimper making him back hand me across the faoe twice "you need to be taught a lesscn" he pulled off NY clothes then his positioning hiwself ((nah gonna go into detail 😝😝😝))

     I had went unconscious in the middle of it but when I woke I was sore as fuck my body ached all over especially my stomach felt like it was burning. I look down dlood from my vajajaja ((vagina😝
😂)) soaked the mattress as I looked at my stomach his name carved then burned on my stomach deep enough to befinitely scar me. All I could do was curl up in a tight ball and cry myself to sleep.

Note from Hailey -

Please vote comment and share please don't give this any hate for spelling mary-kate has dyslexia ((look it up if you don't know what it means )) So she messes up a lot but I'm not going to.correct it because I feel Like its not right to do