Chapter 3

Vote or comment!!! Dakota above^^

What the hell was I doing? I mentally shreaked at myself.

I push myself away from him, jumped off the couch and took a couple steps back like he bit me, staring wide-eyed at him.

Shock was written across his face as he stood up like he couldn't understand why I would suddenly jump away from him.

"Stay back," I demand when he took a step toward me, hoping I sounded stronger than I felt.

"Why?" He asked as he took another step closer.

"I said so," I replied shakily as I stepped backwards again.

"What would you do if I didn't listen," he taunted as my back hit a wall and he trapped me.

My heart quickened its beating while my breath quickened.

Think!!! He's too close.

"This," I slammed my knee into his groin.

He fell to the floor groaning in pain which made me feel better.

I sprinted away and looked for a place to hide. He would obviously check under the beds or in closets first. So that's a no-go.

My frantic eyes landed on the bathroom. It has a lock on the door.

I ran in and slammed the door, immediately locking it. I slid down into the farthest corner and brought my knees up to my chest with my arms around them, resting my head on my arms, crying.

I was so screwed.

And as I waited, simply because there was nothing else I could do, I realized what my stupid move did. No doubt he is angry and I dug myself deeper into my grave.

I heard movement outside.

"Dakota, you have ten seconds to come out or your punishment will be worser than it already is," he was just on the other side of the door. I started freaking out. Punishment?

I have no doubt he could brake the door down. And that would only be worse for me.

Taking a shaky breath, I walked to the door and rested my hand on the nob.

"I'm sorry. Please don't punish me," I whimpered quietly as I slowly opened the door with a tear stained face, hoping that will make him change his mind about hurting me.

I kept my gaze on the floor and my arms hugging myself, knowing I looked pathetic. My body was shaking and I was constantly sniffling.

It was like that for a few uncomfortable minutes as I stared at his shoes.

A hand lifted my jaw so I had no choice but to look up at his face. His dark blue eyes stared right back at me. His face was contorted into pain and anger.

   He must of saw the terror on my face because his quickly softened.

   "I will only do this once," He started after he was done watching me for a while,"I will let you get away with that stunt once, but this is the only warning. Next time, I won't be so forgiving. Understand?"