Kiss....

I heard a knock at exactly 3.

Matthew walked into the house.
"Hey babe." I looks at him in confusion. "Uh who said 'come in'?"
He smiled "let's go!" I laughed and grabbed my purse. We got in the car and drove to the froyo place. We went there when we were kids all the time. I got the same every time. I didn't even have to say anything because when I walked into that door Mitch, the guy who owns the place, has my froyo already there waiting for me."thanks Mitch!" I say with a smile. "no problem Jess. Hey so I heard that my boy is taking you out.?" Carter was Mitch's son. "Yup he is. I'm not sure where he is taking me though." he smiled "he likes you a lot Jessica ever since he met you!" I smiled "thanks Mitch."

After Matthew and I got our froyo we went back to my flat. Matthew went to put on a movie while I went to make popcorn. We were in the mirror of the movie when Matt kissed me! ME MATTHEW ESPINOSA KISSED ME! I kissed back even though he was my best friend. I checked the time after we broke the kiss it was 6:30!! "Matthew I would live to hang out but I have a date at 7!!" He looked at me "I can stay here til you get back right?" I nodded. I ran to me room and started to get ready.