Oops!

Sparky(in the monster high):I create life!!!!
Me:stfu!
Sparky:wut?
Me:get back to your own dimension!
Sparky:*dramatic eye roll*
Me:ugh...but thanks for making me alive...*push him on the dimensional portal* bye!

PLEASE READ THE A.N.BELOW!!!!⚠
*************†*************

Lucy's pov

*laughs evilly*

I'm planning something evil~,evil but exciting.....
Now I'm with Adrienne, she's my newest friend because we were both bookworms and she loves cookies too🍪😄.

We were at the library at lunch and talking about something."what do you think of this school?" She asked finishing her book,I think....its fun and amazing?" I said while reading "okay but hey do you have a favorite OTP?" She asked and I stopped reading my book and think for a minute."uh...Adrinette?" I said/asked "wait....that sounds familiar..." she said thinking deeeeeppppllllyyyyy.....'she's an idiot' I thought to myself "oh snap...how can I forgot that..."she said and I'm feeling crazy in my head having a party "its my favorite ship of all and its my brother and marinette!"she screamed jolting out of her seat "shh!!!" The librarian  shushed her and she mouthed 'sorry' to the librarian "I need to talk to her."she whisper/yelled "wait I have a plan for our OTP ,then you can talk to her later"I said while placing a big smirk on my face.

I'm so loving this ~

Marinette's POV

I'm with alya and nino, yes nino knew....because alya has a big mouth and she's sooo~ exited giving up information. We were laughing so hard because nino's joke is so funny and yet horrible,then someone caught my eye.....its Adrien with his twin I stare at them when......"BOO!!!!!"someone scared me on my back and in my reaction I said this.... "SH*T!!!!"really I'm not a cursing people like Chloe.....my 3 friends stared wide eyed to me and I suddenly cover my mouth and they just laugh then Lucy...the one who scared me and the one who made me curse suddenly pull my wrist to Adrien and Adrienne's direction (an:I'm really confused to the names now😵) yelling "sorry I need to borrow this girl for a minute"to alya and nino leaving them with a confused faces.