여우

Someone's POV(😏)

Oh that little b**ch!
She was just a SL*T!
She's going to pay for taking my LOVE...

Alya's POV

Shocks....day by day it goes creepier and creepier,beside shippings, I felt like someone was always watching us......and .....ONE OF OUR CLASSMATA SAID THAT THERE'S A LIVING GHOST IN THIS FRIGG'N SCHOOL❗❗❗

HELP ME I DON'T WANNA DIE EARLY!!!!!!

(The author change Alya's POV to Tikki's POV because Alya is shivering so much)

Tikki's POV

WANTED

Please find me some ghost.

REWARD:A WHOLE TRUCK OF CANDIES.

(Author change POV again because she forgot that tikki is a ghost addict....)

Lucy's POV

Its so creepy....
Tikki is  so hyper now....
Alya is shivering to death....
Bridgette is wearing all black....
The boys are doing their own things....
Marinette?

Busy😒

And here I am.....living in a boredsome life......

Oh.....and I forgot to tell you...

I already hate Ms. Bustier....

She change my seat.....

And lucky(note the sarcasm)I'm sitting with my crush.....

NATHANIEL....(#O-O#)

........I.....NEED......HELP!!!!

(our miss author changed the POV again for some reason╮(─.─)╭)

Third person's POV

As Lucy hardens like a statue and couldn't move a bit,Tikki being hyper,Alya being paranoid,Marinette being so busy writing 'something' (what can it be(•^•)?) Bridgette being weird(like something changed(¬_¬)) and people at the class talking about nonsense......and the readers figuring what the title means......a girl at the darkest part of the room......looking sweetly at her husband (meh...) Like a 'seriously-crazy-obsesed stalker '....

Keep scrolling(#^.^#)

To be continued....

(Kidding😂just plss keep scrolling(unlucky for those who put their reading mode in 'paging'😂😂😂😂))

While planning what revenge what she is going for to eliminate the 'oh so third party' in 'their' life.....

(Ms. Author once again changed the POV....because she said that she's bored😒)

Marinette's POV

Yah!.....GO AWAY!!!
THIS IS SOME VIPP (Very Important Private Place) HERE!!!!

(.....)

(The author realized that the happenings don't really have a thing connected at the title....but once and for the last time,she's going to change the POV to a BETTER person who was A LOT BETTER than the people up there😶)

Chloe's POV
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why me......?

(Stop putting nail polish on your nails,you are in a school and school is not a spa)

Whatever...😒

So just like the oh so pretty author said.....

I have some creeps on my class and a teacher who promised that she will be back IN A FRIGG'N MINUTE  don't really came back.....

*ringggggggg!*

Oh!its already class dismissed!toodaloooos!!!
(Oops...little queen bee,you still can't say goodbye.You still need t-) Oh come on!

Gah!that br-

(Words!!!!and calling be a b®@t??? Wanna die in this story????)

Yah!do you know who I am?!and-AHHHH!!!!

*she suddenly screams because she suddenly teleports at the highest peak of the Eiffel tower*

Put me back!!!!I'm going to do what you want!!!!!

(Say the-)

SORRY!!!!now put me back now!!!!

(Tsk!stop that habit of cutting someone's-)

FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!

(Tsk your not a scissor to cut my words off ya know)

YAH!

(Okay....fine)

back to the normal

as we leave the room normal happenings.....

Marinette tripped.....again....

Tsk I'm supposed to be the only one to do that!until the b|t©h at the back of the room do my job!!!!I'm supposed to be the bully here!but....well even if they are all my friends I still bully them,well its not my fault that god made me like this ya know?!

Let's just end this story because I'm tired and I'm not going to ruin my nail polish because of this ppls!

But let's just hide the girl/guys name using this Chinese wor-

(yah!its not Chinese!its Korean!)yeah....whatever😒

Well like I was just saying,

Let's hide the mystery ppl using.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
  여오.....

#########################

Wahhhhh!!!!!
I HATE SCHOOLLLLLL!!!!!
Theres so many problemssssss!!!!!!!!!
Pls halp meh!!!!!

-ms pretty author @Ladymarinette202✌