Levi x reader! Dead

(edited: 28th/4/2020) (fuck online classes)

Cold bitter wind blew gently as the sky darkened by rain, the wind swaying the trees from side to side- hauntingly in time. The weather was bitter- definitely the weather for someone to get sick if outside for too long, and yes, one person resided outside- on a hill in front of a bunch of stones that brought pain to ones heart and mind. They all felt useless apart from one to that girl, the girl on her knees. Blood dripping from her hands as she dug her nails into her hands, her (h/n) draped over her (e/c) eyes, hiding the crystalline tears that mixed with the water that fell. She wouldn't look at the stone through her blurred vision- a sorry sight indeed. Wet, muddy, the signature emerald cloak over her shoulders, darkened in colour by the rain. She had a singular survey core logo in her hand, showing signs of being ripped off from a jacket by shaky hands. 

"Why did you save me?" Her voice was shaky and hoarse, barely audible by the harshening rain.

"Im just the useless one. I wasn't worth it." Her eyes were seeking refuse on her knees, refusing to look at the stone. 

"You're the only one who made my life worth living. Is it worth living anymore?" 

"I cant break free from my pain. Will tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night? I want to be with you again- but I can't, not anymore." She sniffed, doubling over. 

"I'M JUST USELESS! IM NOT WORTH DYING FOR! CANT YOU SEE IT?! IM WEAK AND CRYING IN PAIN! THE THINGS YOU SAID WERE WEAK! WHY! WHY WASN'T IT ME! WHY!" She yelled as she flung her head back and stared at the sky as tears blurred her vision.

"Why..." She whispered, hurt. The sky got darker and rained hard. She cried and cried, out loud into the evening sky. 

"Like my family said. I wasn't worth it. Evidence is all over me. You didn't care though. You found me when I joined. You made me tell you how I grew up abused. You cared for me. Helped me get stronger. Even when I didn't get up to your standards and made you mad. Even when you made me cry. Even when I hurt you. Even when I didn't clean well enough. No matter what. You made me feel loved. You said you loved me. You were the first person to ever tell me that. You were the only person I loved. You kept my back." She whispered sniffing every now and then. Her lips were turning blue due to the bitter lack of heat and the wind. 

"Now its all falling apart. I'm never going to be loved again. I'll just be seen the way as my parents saw me. You got yourself killed for my sake. The smile you gave me when you died. It was the first. You said you would be with me now and forever. But no one keeps a promise to me... I wish I was the one who died. No one would notice that I was gone. People are blaming me for your death. People look at me with so called sad eyes. But I know that they dont care. Only one person ever cared for me. Enough to save me... " She took in a deep breath.

"I might die soon. But still, until my end..." She stopped in thought. She pulled her hood over her head to keep off the hard, almost hail, rain- albeit a little late.

"I love you." She whispered so she wouldn't drown in tears. She looked at the headstone in sadness.

"Levi Ackerman."