Part 4

Planet Ocean Underwater Hotel's bedroom, Key West, Florida.

"Look dad! Wow, there's a lot of fish!" Charles pulling dad to a large glass in front of our beds.

The glass is the only thing that separating the ocean and our room. From inside the room, we could see a variety of beautiful fish and corals. The color of the ocean also very blue and clear. It's such a very beautiful view.

"Could we see the mermaid from here, dad?" I asked my dad, who was also looking at the ocean.

"what?" He's looking at me now.

"That's true, mermaid's live in the ocean. I think we can see them from here!" Charles said.

"Hm, I'm not sure, dear. Maybe if they are not busy, they will drop by around here." Dad said while shrug his shoulder and smile slightly.

"What keeps them busy, dad?" Charles asked him.

"Ah, that... You know, they should help people who drowned."

"Like in the fairy tale? when Ariel help the Prince?" I asked him.

"Uhm, yeah. Now let's tidying up everything. The Harlow's are waiting for us to have lunch with them. Charles, I'm gonna change you diaper first." Dad said while holding up Charles to the bathroom.

"Okay." I started helping dad remove our clothes from the suitcase and put them into the closet.

While tidying up everything, I continuing to look towards the glass. I can't stop looking at the beauty of the ocean. It would be perfect if mom's here. I hope she can also see this up there.

Sebastian's P.O.V

She's here.

She's with me now.

My princess.

My pleasure.

Someone who belongs to me. Only me.

MINE.

One year ago, I came during the funeral of her mother. Everyone is crying. Even my mom. They lost someone they loved. Her father could not hide his sadness, He stayed beside his beloved for a long time. Her little brother crying maybe he knew that his mother is not there anymore.

But she stood there, next to her father with a formidable face. Her adorable face not even shed a tears. She patted her dad's shoulder. Tell her father that all will be fine while showing her cute dimples.

At first, I am confused as to why she did not cry. That is until I found her crying so hard behind her warehouse. So, she just act tough in front of everyone.

She's still very young. But her attitude was far beyond her age. She makes me amazed. I had never met someone like this before. Even adults can't be as strong as this one. How could she have such a great strength in that little body? I'm curious.

I want her.

I'll destroy anyone who's blocking my path. I don't care whether it's her dad or her brother.

She MUST be mine.

I need her.

I'll wait for her until she's ready. I will keep watching her. I will give her time. After that she will not be able to escape and run from me. When the time comes, She will be mine, my only one. I will give her everything she wants as long as she stay beside me. Forever.