Part 8

Charlene P.O.V

After I'm meeting sebastian in the hallway, I go back to charles and norah but they seem to have their own fun so I go back to my room. I think charles like being with norah because lately he have been with her more than me. Maybe because I almost spend my day with sebastian too.

I throw myself into the fluffy and comfortable bed and think again about what seb said to me earlier. Is it okay right? Dad wouldn't be mad at me right? To be honest, I really like seb. He is so kind to me although sometimes he's very scary.

Knock, knock

"Yes?" I get up from my fluffy bed.

"Princess, can I come in?"

I run towards the door and open it to revealing sebastian with a huge smile on his face.

"Seb!!" I hug his leg. he bend his knees and hug me back. He buries his head on my hair and chuckles.

"I miss you princess."

"Really? But we just meet earlier seb." I look at his blue eyes.

He look at me too and then hug me tighter. "Princess, even if it's just a few seconds, if I don't see you and have you by my side, I will go crazy about you. I need you so much."

"Why? Why you need me so much? I'm not your mother."

Sebastian chuckles and raise his head from my hair and then look at me with his beautiful blue eyes. He grab both my cheeks and brush it gently.

"Of course you're not my mother but, you're my other half, you're my everything. I will give you everything you desire, I will showers you with everything you want. I just want you to stay by my side and I will do everything you say."

"Really? You will give me everything? Even if I want to see the mermaid again and a hugeeeee teddy bear, you will allow it?"

"Of course baby girl. I will give you everything you want." He show me his biggest grin and tucking my hair behind my ear.

Can I say that matter to him? Hm.. Let's try it first! "If.. if i still want to be friends with brandon, then you can allow it too... right? He is my only friend at school. Just him. I promise."

Suddenly he grab my shoulder and I see that his eyes is darker than before and he greeted his teeth.

I'm scared.

"Baby girl, please dont make me angry and just follow what I said to you. If you want some friends, you will be friends with a girl not a boy. Do you understand, sweetheart?" His voice sounds deep and low.

"Y-yes." I look down to the floor because I'm scared with him when he is angry.

He let out a sigh and then grab my chin and make me look up to meet his eyes.

"I'm sorry princess. Please don't be scared. Pleaseee..." he touch his forehead with mine.

I nodded.

"Good girl. Princess, please listen very well.. you know, I can give you everything. All your desire I will give it to you except to be with him or anyone else beside me. You only need me in your life. You understand right?" He kiss my eyes and cheeks.

I just nodded although I don't understand why I just need him? You know, I also need my dad and my little brother.

"And it seems that you won't be able to meet him again for your entire life." His voice sounds so low like a whisper.