Chapter 3

♠♠♠♠♠

Class has begun and not for long All Might came in the room "like a normal person" he would do. My eyes shined at the sight of our teacher, not believing it. I've been a fan of All Might when Izu had introduced me via a video. He's so cool! A true hero everyone should look upon at.

"A sudden transferee was transferred in this time of the school year, which is kind of rare to see..." All Might state as he looks at me noticing a new student in the class, "I bet you're that student the principal was talking about. Nice to meet you young Horizawa~"

"Hai! Yoroshikune onegaishimasu..." I said to him before bowing slightly.

"We will be having another activity for our next hero class, but fortunately I was informed by the principal and Aizawa to give consideration for the new student to catch up some of our lessons for these past weeks." All Might said, "So how would you like to see young Horizawa in action?"

Eh?

"Since she missed the opportunity to do the previous tests, let's make her test a special test!!"

Ehh???

"A... Test?" I asked.

"No, testSSSSS." All Might said emphasising the S, "What do you say, class?"

"Let's do this Horizawa/-san/-chan/-kun!!"

"I like to see her quirk!"

"Cool!!"

EHH??!!

"Great! I'm glad everyone is on the same page HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I am not on the same page All Might, because I'm confused...

"We will be having draw lots before we start her special test. I will be picking 5 random students who will face young Horizawa, after this you get your hero costumes and we'll proceed immediately."

"Isn't that a bit unfair, All Might?" The earphone Jack girl asked, who I learn to be Jiro Kyoka.

"In every scenario, you'll never know how many opponents you'll face and must be ready at all times... and I didn't call this a special test without a reason right?" His smile didn't falter as he explain it to the class, making me sweatdrop.

♣♣♣♣♣

And now here I am at the Ground Zero, wearing my hero costume that consists of a very tight revealing one piece suit. So tight it revealed my thorax area up to my upper abdomen, and tight gloves that reached almost to my axillaries. Though it's very revealing and very tight, it has an air cooling effect as so as not to restrict my body and my circulating blood when moving, with a high boots that reached to my thighs, and my hair down freely moving. Standing outside of a wide building beside of the tall building, which I learn it is where they done their first hero class activity.

All Might did the draw lots and they were assigned – by draw lots again – to be the villains for this activity. These five students are:

Bakugo Katsuki

Sero Hanta

Hagakure Toru

Fumikage Tokoyami

And Mina Ashido

I was assigned to play the role as a hero and I have less than 3 minutes before the special test begin.

'Knowing Hagakure, I'm pretty sure she'll be the first person I'll encounter, advantage to her being the mutant type... but I'm not yet sure about the others.'