Daddy

Yoongi smiled at the message and decide to message back. He really wanted to be with someone like Taehyung. He was too perfect.

Mr. Min: Please, call me hyung. I wanna ask, as perfect as you are, why don't you have a daddy?

After sending the message, Yoongi thought the question was too personal. He was about to message an apology when Taehyung texted back.

TaeTae: aww I'm blushing... But I'd rather call you Oppa. I'm glad someone actually thinks I'm perfect. But to answer you, most men look at me weird or as some toy they can play with and leave. I have feelings, it just doesn't matter to them.

Hearing that made Yoongi upset. How could someone mistreat Taehyung? He's seems so sweet. How could people be so cruel? But the name oppa, it made him feel naughty. Having Taehyung call him oppa was kinda a turn on.

Yoongi and Taehyung spent the whole night talking to each other.

Mr. Min: Would you like to see a picture of me, Tae?

Taehyung got excited at the thought but then saddened. He loved Yoongi's personality but he didn't want him to he another weird creep. He stopped texting Yoongi and kept looking at the message, not knowing what to say.

Yoongi got worried. It's been 10 minutes since Taehyung said anything. He began to thinks he scared him away, which really maybe him sad.

Mr. Min: Tae, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable in anyway. We can change the subject.

5 minutes passed and Taehyung finally decide to stop ignoring Yoongi. He put his guard down. He knew Yoongi must be beautiful. He just had his doubts.

TaeTae: No oppa. I'm sorry, I was busy for a second. But I'd love to see your picture.

Yoongi smiled when he heard the notification. He looked through his pictures and sent Taehung the one he liked the most

Mr. Min: New picture message!

Taehyung bite his lip and hesitantly opened up his DM

💕💕OH FUCK!! HE'S BEAUTIFUL!!💕💕

Taehyung was at a lost for words at Yoongi's beauty. He was so damn sexy, sexier than Tae could've ever imagined. Taehyung bit his lip at the sight. Fuck~ Yoongi is perfect.

TaeTae: Oppa... You're so sexy 😻 You're beautiful inside and out.

Yoongi was so happy to hear this. He was a little self conscious about himself, always thinking of himself as ugly. But hearing that from someone as magnificent as Taehyung, he confidence level was boosted.

Mr. Min: Thank you Taehyung. You're so sweet. But I'm nowhere near as sexy as you.

Taehyung and Yoongi both smiled. They were feeling a strong bond and connection between each other. Neither of them have ever felt this way.