Lashton | Letters

day 01:

"Hey, u don't know me, but i know u... i love u... idk how to tell u so i do it that way"

day 02:

"i love ur hair, the quiff u do everyday"

day 03:

"i love ur body, so mascular, u can see that u play football"

day 04:

"i love the way u walk"

day 05:

"i love the way u talk"

day 06:

"i love the way u treat everyone"

day 07:

"i would love to talk to u"

day 08:

"i'm not far away from u"

day 09:

"i see u everyday walking to school with ur best friends, how much i wish i was beside u holding ur hand"

day 10:

"everyday i fall more and more in love with u, Luke"

since 10 days Luke gets this little letters, they were thrown through the gap of his locker. He was wondering who give him this cute little letters. They're making his days....

Yes, he seems calm and brave on the outside, but inside he's broken, he has a secret, he is afraid of telling anyone. HE'S GAY!

He doesn't know if the person was a boy or a girl.

day 11:

"i will love u till the end"

day 12:

"i'm gonna go, so i tell u my name: ASHTON IRWIN (u probably don't know me), i am in ur class, but never talk, i am such a nerd, i'm uncool, wearing glasses.... the others are bullying me everyday.. not only mentally also physically - i was planning to kill myself for a long time but before i do that i wanted to say u i love u, luke hemmings. I always have and always will... See u in heaven, my angel"

Luke read this letter for a million times... yes of course he knows ashton, he was the cute little boy from the first row, with his curly hair and his cute glasses, Luke casted an eye at him for a long time... He likes him, but Ashton was always so separated, luke didn't want to disturb him or anything. He fell in love with him... he likes the shy guy and didn't want him to kill hisself

Now he knows why Ashton was like that...

He begin to run. He knew where Ashton was, he always drew a bridge on his little letters.

The run took 10min and Luke saw Ashton standing on the edge of the bridge, ready to jump.

"STOOOOOPPPP!", Luke shouted. Ashton turned his head around. Luke reached him and grab his hand. "Luke, what are you doin' here?", whispered Ashton. "Are you kidding? I read your letter, do you think I don't try to stop you from doing this?" Ashton shook his head "I'm useless. No-one like's me or never mind loves me. No-one would even notice when i'm gone" - "I would! I would totally miss your curly hair, which always falls on your forehead. I would miss your little letters, which always made my days. I would miss you as a person. I was always watching you, I wanted to talk to you so often but you always seemed like you don't want to talk to me. I would miss you, watching our football games, yes i noticed you. I am better when you are there", tears were rolling down Luke's face...

"Please, Ashton, don't do it... i need you", he cried heavily. Ashton said nothing and climbed over the parapet of the bridge and falls into Luke's arm.

"I LOVE YOU", Luke whispered into Ashton's ear.

+++

Hey Guys.... yeah I know it 's been a while, but i was very busy... hope i'll have many ideas the next time so i can update more often... hope u like the new OS <3