visitation I

I cried myself to sleep last night. The thought of having to live here hurt. I wouldn't be able to make videos or live freely.

But today was visitation and maybe I could find out who sent me here. I highly doubt that people just pick people off the street send them to a mental hospital and give them drugs.

I waited for my door to open and for the announcements. I've never had to be told what to do or when to do it.

Once the door opened I left and went straight to medication. The announcements had said that they'd be giving medication before breakfast instead of after because of a drug change. I didn't care I just wanted to get through the morning.

After eating we had to go outside for awhile. I didn't mind outside was beautiful. Everyone was happy outside. The patient and the staff.

They arranged for some animals to visit the hospital. They were from a local shelter. I sat in grass with a year old golden retriever. Her eyes were big and bright they oddly gave me hope. I hugged her and felt her heartbeat against mine. It made cry worse than I've ever cried before.

Once the animal visitation was over it was time for human visitation. We all went inside and waited in the recreation room. Some older people just read books and didn't care about visitation. I assumed their families have stopped visiting them.

I don't want to be here till no one cares. I need to get out. But first I had to find out who got me in here.

-/-
Who do you think sent Vik to the hospital?
Who's visiting?