Part One.

"And he scored! Giroud's on fire tonight, a brilliant header from the French striker and 1-0 to the Arsenal!"

She was sitting near the boxes where journalists usually comment the matches, but she wished she was home, by the fireplace, not worrying about this game.

But no, she had to go there because she promised it to her boyfriend.. ex-boyfriend, before they broke up. Only a week passed and she regretted being there.

Couple of rows separated her and her ex-boy's ex-wife with his daughter. He is so stupid, she thought. He knew his ex-wife would have taken his little one there, so why did he buy a ticket for her close to his ex-wife? Jealousy? Probably..

She clapped her hands after Giroud scored and kept her eyes on him.

Almost fifteen minutes were gone and the final whistle was near. She was tapping her nails nervously on her lap when suddenly she saw Özil approaching the net while Bellerín had the ball and... GOOOOAAAAL!!!! She got up and she shouted at the top of her lungs, watching how the other wives turned their heads to her, looking at her like she was crazy. She caught a glimpse of them, but completely ignored them. "Why do I have to care?" she thought. She was no more one of them, she is just a fan now, with a special seat.

The game ended and she quickly got up still staring at his figure on the pitch.

No, she should go home.

Home? Better, at the hotel, where she was staying.

She felt a pair of eyes was staring at her, already knowing who was. She made her way to the exit, but she heard a sweet voice calling her name.

Oh no. And now? She turned around faking a smile facing her and then looked down noticing the little Jade sending kisses to her. She kneeled down and her smile became weak at her sight.

"Bonsoir, Jade..." she whispered to the little one as she took her hand stroking it gently.

"Y/N, tu me manques..." Y/N felt a lump forming in her throat and hoped Jennifer didn't hear what her daughter said. Oh dear, she spent so much time with Jade, she would do anything for her. But this wasn't the case.

"Oh bébé, toi aussi. Je dois aller; porte-toi bien, au revoir Jade..." ("Oh baby, you too. I have to go; behave yourself, goodbye Jade...") she stood up, ready to go, but someone was blocking her.

Oh Jade, let me go or I'll break down in front of your mother, she thought.

"S'il te plaît, rentres avec moi, tu manques à papà..." ("Please, come back with me, daddy misses you..."). She felt a solitary tear running down her right cheek and wiped it quickly away.

"Jade, on doit aller..." ("Jade, we have to go...") Jennifer took her daughter into her arms while she started crying. Blame your father, little one.

Y/N mumbled a soft desolée and went away while everybody was looking at her.

She had almost reached her car, when a group of girls saw her and started to shout.

"Oh my God, it's her!" a tall one said. They recognised her. Oh Jesus.

"Girls, please, don't shout, okay?" she smiled weakly at them.

"Sorry, sorry. We just want to take a picture with you, can we?" How could she have said no?

"Of course, come here." They took a big selfie and then she took a few pictures with every girl. She asked them to see the photos and to share them with her, when she looked up and saw him.

Olivier...

"No way, this is the best day of my life!" One of the girls said and went to Olivier to ask him for a photo as well.

While he was taking pictures, Y/N waved at the group of girls and almost crying, again, she headed to her car.

"Sorry girls... Y/N!" Don't stop, Y/N, keep walking. Without any doubts, he was faster than her and within two seconds, he was in front of her.

She refused to look him in the eyes, otherwise she would have given in; she opted to stare at his shoes, noticing that was the pair she gave him for his 29th birthday.
She was scared to speak, so she waited patiently for him to make the first move. Olivier was staring at her face. He looked up and saw that the group of girls was still there, some of them were watching the two in awe, some of them were encouraging him to do something.
He threw his head back.

"You have no idea how sorry I am and how bad I want you to punch me, but you already did it..." he said putting his hands in the pockets of his brand new Duchamp suit.
She hasn't noticed yet how fine he looked with that suit, she only saw some pictures from the campaign...

He heard some whispers coming from the girls, damn why were they still there? I mean, he loves his fans, but now all he wanted was his privacy.
He looked down and met the sparkling eyes of the woman he loved more than anything.

"Say something, please..." and with his right hand he caressed her left cheek, where another tear was falling down.
"... but don't cry." He took her face into his hands and she closed her eyes, feeling his cold fingers against her burning cheeks.
He started to lean in to kiss her, he was inches from her red lips, when they heard someone crying.

Y/N suddenly turned around and her eyes met Jennifer's; Jade was still crying, unable to calm herself until she saw his beloved father. You could see the anger in Jennifer's eyes and in the way she moved closer to her ex-husband.
Olivier could expect the worst; he picked Jade from her arms and then World War III started.

"You are a disgrace, you ruined our family, are you happy now? Now go and find another family to destroy!!" Jennifer yelled at Y/N, under the disbelief of the other players and their partners. Y/N was shocked and took in every single word she said. She just stood there, unable to move.

"Let's go home Olivier, my parents are waiting fo-"
"How dare you?!" He gave Jade to Y/N, while Jennifer opened her mouth to disagree, but Olivier interrupted her in time.

"Y/N is not the one to blame here, it was my fault, but things weren't the same between us. And by the way, I don't regret anything and tell your parents to wait how long they want. It's over." Olivier told her and by now everybody was left speechless.

"Olivier, please, don't do this to Jade..." he heard Y/N's soft voice behind him and moved to kiss Jade's head.

"I have to do this, I want to do this, because I want to be with you; I want you." And then, finally, he kissed her in front of everyone, making things clear for once, while Jade clapped her chubby hands.
Olivier watched Jennifer and got ready to say goodbye to her. Forever.

"We will discuss when both of us can see Jade on another day, without a lawyer, okay?" he said to Jennifer while she was pale; she nodded and then furiously ran away.
"Maman...." Jade noticed her mum going away and Olivier reassured her taking her into his arms.
"Tu veras maman demain, ma pétite." ("You'll see your mum tomorrow, my baby.")

Jade put her head on her dad's shoulder and closed her blu eyes. Y/N was watching them, dreaming about having her own family. With Olivier. He smiled at her and interwined his fingers with hers and guided her to her car.

"Come to my house, ok?" he said. "But what about Jennifer?" "I'll text her, she will fnd another place. Don't worry."

She got into the car and blew a kiss to her boy.  "See you soon." And she went away.

xx