Part Three.

Two weeks.

Or he should say, two fucking weeks. He felt miserable, he couldn't do anything but wait, pray, hope. He categorically refused to attend training and fortunately the boss allowed him not to, since he couldn't concentrate and focus on the ball and on his teammates.

Olivier spent basically everyday at the hospital, next to her bed, next to her, his hand into her. There were days where he just sat there, staring at her face, marked with scars, and days where he talked to her and while proclaming his endless love to her, several tears fell from his eyes to his lap. He definintely was miserable.

Today, Olivier woke up, only one thing in his mind. He tapped the empty space next to him on the bed, a feeling of nostalgy filling him.

"Oh Y/N, when will you come home?" he closed his eyes for some minutes, when the ringtone of his phone interrupted the silence in his bedroom. He grab it and answered without looking who was calling him.

"Oui?"

"Olivier Giroud?"

"Yes, it's me, who am I talking to?" he got worried.

"I'm Dr. Logan, London Hospital. I'm calling you to ask if you could come here, as soon as possible."

As Olivier heard the word "doctor", he quickly got up and started to dress hiself. "Yes, I'm coming. I'm on my way." "Great, we are waiting for you. Goodbye." He ended the call and looked for his shoes, then his car keys and ran to his car. He drove as fast as he could and in fifteen minutes he arrived at the hospital.

His heart was racing and just wanted to see Y/N.

"Excuse me, I'm Olivier Giroud, Dr. Logan called me about twenty minutes ago and he told me..." The nurse pointed to his left and Olivier saw the doctor. "Thank you."

"Good morning Olivier, follow me." He obeyed, he knew very well Y/N was staying, he could be blind and still manage to find her room. Everybody was looking at him and he felt like his privacy slipped away from his hands: everyone knew in what kind of situation he was in. And he didn't like it at all.

When he stepped inside the intensive care, the nurses looked at him with a hint of smile and it was strange, he thought; and he felt strange, too.

"Come in." Dr. Logan said to Olivier, entering his office. They sat down and, of course, Olivier spoke his mind first.

"What happened? Is she okay?" "Step by step, Olivier. She's fine and I am glad to tell you that during the night... she woke up; and asked for you."

Olivier felt his heart pounding into his tight chest and left some tears of joy.

"Oh mon Dieu, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" Olivier was probably the happiest man alive, finally he had her back. "When can I see her?" "She's currently sleeping, so you can go inside, but be quiet, okay?"

Olivier nodded his head yes and stood up ready to see Y/N. When he was outside her room, his mind was foggy, he couldn't believe she woke up. His hands were sweating and shaking, but he managed to open the door.

And there she was.

Sleeping peacefully, her chest was rising softly; Olivier focused on her beautiful face, but anger took him over: that stupid accident caused by a stupid drunk man could have taken her away from him; fortunately she was stronger.

She is stronger.

He kneeled down next to her bed and placed his hands on top of her left one.

"Baby, it's me. I know you're sleeping and I don't want to interrupt you, but I need to hear your voice, I need you to say 'je t'aime' once again, I need to hear your histerical laugh when I laugh too. I need to look into your eyes and declare my love to you, Y/N. I need you to listen to me while I say 'je t'aime'. I need you..."

And he broke down.

He started to sob uncontrollably, his head resting on the edge of the bed.

When suddenly, he felt a hand caressing his hair. He looked up, his eyes glooming, and the biggest smile appeared on his face.

"Olivier..." her voice was flebile and low, but still beautiful.

"Y/N..." she smiled weakly and he leaned in for a kiss. "I've never stopped thinking about you." Olivier whispered touching her nose with his. "And I've never stopped loving you." she told him.

And then they shared the most passionate kiss they've ever had. It felt like heaven. No, no.

Like earth. If you know what he means.

It seemed like their kiss lasted forever, they were both desperate to feel each other. They smiled in between the kiss and agreed to stop. Breathless.

"I just want to take you home, my home. Where you belong." Olivier said and kissed her once again.

"I only belong to your heart, mon amour." Y/N really meant it and she was willing to share her heart, herself, her love and her life with him.

Forever.

xx