Part Four.

It has been almost a year from the accident and things have changed for the better.

The end of the season was near and Arsenal was leading the Premier League. Of course Olivier was still one of the most important players for Wenger and today the boys were playing Chelsea at the Emirates; every one was was pumped up for this big game.

Including Y/N.

"Let's see if daddy scores for you today..." she said caressing her four-month belly.

Yes, she was pregnant. She and Olivier couldn't have been happier. They didn't know the sex yet, but of course Olivier would have loved to have a boy. On the other hand, Y/N didn't want to know it, so she would have to convince Olivier to wait until their baby will be born.

The game started and Y/N felt her baby kicking. "Oh, seems like you're excited too." she giggled at her comment and kept her eyes on Olivier, who was trying to steal the ball from a Chelsea player. This game was so tough and you could see frustration on everybody's face. The referee blew the whistle declaring the end of the first half.

What a relief! Y/N thought. She got up and saw Olivier was looking at her, a bit concerned.

After some minutes Y/N received a message. It was Olivier.

"Come to the locker room, s'il te plait..." he needed her.

"I can't! I'm not allowed, Oli."

"Please baby, try a way to sneak in..."

Ugh. How could she say no to him? She quickly made her way to the locker room without being seen, but since she hasn't been that lucky. she had to bumped into someone.

"Oh my God, I'm so- Olivier." she felt relieved to see him.

"Come with me." he took her hand and went inside a private room, where fortunately there was nobody.

"I just can't score for you..." Olivier groaned in frustration and put his hands into his hair pulling them.

"Hey, look at me." Y/N took his face and he looked at her, a smile forming on his lips. "Good. Keep smiling. There's no problem if you don't score for us today, there will be so many games..." "I know it! But..." "Nothing, Oli. Just do your best, okay?"

Olivier wasn't sure of what to say, instead he grabbed her by her hips and attacked her lips so aggressively. She was taken by surprise, but responded to his kiss. Come on, she was pregnant and craving for her man. Olivier kept kissing her and pushed his tongue inside her mouth and started a battle with hers. Y/N was happily making out with him. With one hand Olivier took her left leg and put it around his waist and grinded on her. A soft moan came out of Y/N's lips as their mouths parted and she put her hands on his shoulders, enjoying the feeling.

"Giroud, where the hell are you?" They heard somebody calling him and suddenly stopped what they were doing and recomposed themselves.

"Jesus Christ, go!" she pushed him out of the door and he ran to the pitch. "oh mon Dieu..." she put a hand on her chest calming herself a bit and she got back to her seat.

Second half started and she could see a big smile on Olivier's face. Oh Lord, he's going to be the death of her. Plus, this match was unbearable, everybody was nervous, both the players and the fans; Olivier attempted a lot of shots, but failed. He was so frustrated and Y/N just wanted to take that ball and put it in the net. How stupid and impossible, she thought.

She kept biting her nails, when she saw Alexis with the ball running towards the goal, he passed it on to Olivier and... GOAL! Finally! She jumped up and clapped her hands enthusiastically, while Olivier took the ball and placed it under his shirt and blew a kiss to her expecting girl.

"Je t'aime!" Olivier shouted to her direction and even though she couldn't actually hear because of the fans chanting Olivier's song, she read his lip movement and mumbled...

"Me too."

xx

The End.