Chapter 1

*Eren's POV*

"Eren!!" I was in the middle of cleaning the library when Petra came in with a frightened look on her face.

"Oh. Hey Petra, what's up??"

"Ummm.... Corporal... Corporal wants to see you in his office..." she says looking down at her feet like she was to scared to is what my reaction would be....Hmmm.... I wonder what Levi wants?

"Okay. Thank you for letting me know!" I say with a big smile.

I love Petra in the library and make my way to Levi's office. When i got to the door i took a deep breath and raised my hand to knock but before I could bring it down the door flew open and I was pulled into the office.

Levi's POV

I heard the brat's footsteps on the stone floor. When they stopped I grabbed the doorhandle and threw the door open and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him in before slamming the door shut.

I pinned him to the back of the door before looking at him.

"C...corporal..!?!?"

" Tch. Shut up brat." I crushed my lips to his he could say anything else. He jumped at the small action before relaxed and kissed back.

Eren's POV

Levi crushed his lips to mine. What the hell is going on!?!? After a couple of seconds I relaxed and kissed back. He tilted my head up more to deepen the kiss.

Before I could do anything my legs were swept out from under me as Levi picked me up and carried me to his desk before siting in the chair with me on his lap. Not once in that time did he brake the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~

Hello my beautiful people!!!
Long no see!!
Anyway this is my new story. Its is also my first boyxboy Im sorry for all the bad grammar plz dont kill me!!😓😓😓😓😓
If there is something you think I should change or add comment and vote!!

Laters!!!