Chapter 2

Levi's POV

He jumped a little when I picked him up but relaxed once i sat down. His lips were still on mine. I lick hes bottom lip for entrance but he denied me.... Does he really think he can denied me and not get punished..... I bite his lower lip causing his to gasp.... Before he can denie me again I slip my tounge into his mouth.

I explore every corner of him top to bottom.

Eren's POV

Levi licked my lip asking for entrance. What has gotten into him!?! Has he gone insane!?!?

Before I can do anything he bit my lip causing me to gasp into his mouth. His tounge was in my mouth exploring and licking everything like it was candy or something!!

I push him back to break the kiss.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" I try to get out of his grasp and escape this situation.

" Tch. Are you really that ignorant..." He was looking me in the eye. His cold gray eyes made me feel like he was seeing my soul.... I feel so...so exposed...

"Listen here you stupid shit. Did you really think I would need your help cleaning.... All you do is make a bigger mess for me to clean..."

"Then why did you want me to come to your office!?!?" He looks down for a second before looking back at me.

" I summoned you because I have something I want to to take care of..." That smirk of his made it's way onto his face... Oh no... What is he going to have me do!?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my beautiful people!!!!
Thank you for continuing to read my story!!
So this is my second chapter today hope you like it!!!
If you want me to change anything or add something then plz comment!! And don't forget to vote!!

Laters💙