Miette can only annoy

{Continue with the second chapter! Have fun :)
PS: If you ask yourself why it was so fast: I had finished the story yesterday :) (3 weeks of work)}

{Continue with the second chapter! Have fun :)PS: If you ask yourself why it was so fast: I had finished the story yesterday :) (3 weeks of work)}

But downstairs, she expected a surprise. At Nurse Joy, at the counter, stood a girl with blue hair and brown eyes, which just took her Pokéballs and thanked the nurse. Then she turned and wanted to leave, but she stopped when she saw the group. She had a smile on her face and when she saw Ash this was wider. "Hello," she told them, and Ash, Clemont and Bonnie had recovered from the surprise and walked toward them smiling. "Hello, it's nice to see you again.", Clemont greeted them kindly. The other two also greeted them. "Ash, Clemont, Bonnie, it's nice to see you again too," the blue-haired girl smiled, but then her face expression was questioning. "Where is Serena?"
"Oh, she was actually behind us," Ash said, turning around and looking questioningly at Serena. This now came closer and also greeted Miette with the words: "Nice to see you again." Miette looked at her with wide-eyed eyes as she saw her outfit and her hair, then blurted out of her: "What happened to you?"
Serena shrugged, then smiled embarrassed. "Well, that ..." But then she did not come, suddenly Miette suddenly began to laugh and then brought out: "You look terrible." Immediately Serena's smile died and she looked hurt at Miette, while the others looked at the blue-haired horrified. "W-What?" The honey-blonde girl brought out. "I'm so sorry for you," Serena said as she looked down at her, "I'm not going to be able to do that." "Pff, please, you will never be the queen of Kalos, and will fail just as three days ago, for no one will have such an ugly and tasteless Kalos Queen!" Serena was now hard and instead of saying something, tears ran down her cheek and she ran from the Pokémon Center crying. Ash, Clemont and Bonnie looked at Miette at first with horror, then angry. "Rent, what is that?" Clemont asked. But the addressed shrugged his shoulders and ignored him. "Don't you see what you've done?" Bonnie shouted. Miette looked at her and grinned. "What is it, I just told her the truth." She shrank again, then went on. "Is not my fault if she can not cope with the truth."
•That's enough! •, thought Ash. He turned to him and yelled, "Are you still at your senses at all?" Miette flinched briefly, but immediately afterwards he went on. "Of course, I'm fine, as I said, I just told her the truth."
"No, you did not tell the truth!" Ash shouted, then paused to calm down, then continued in a quieter but still angry voice. "The truth is that Serena is a beautiful girl, no matter what hair style she has or what clothes she has, she has a wonderful character and a pure heart, quite different from you. And she will realize her dream and the reason she now looks is that she wants to start a new start and leave all the defeats behind, and now she wants to start with this new clothes and new hairstyle. And even if she wears old or torn clothes, she still looks beautiful, because it is her character and heart, and in other words, she is a thousand times more beautiful than you, because Serena has a heart and you do not! One: True beauty comes from within! " After Ash had said this, he ran out of the Pokémon Center to find Serena. Miette remained frozen and with wide-eyed eyes and looked after him. Clemont and Bonnie were amazed at Ash's words and looked at him with astonishment. "Cure whispered to Bonnie," we can clear Ash with Serena, we can get all our Pokémon and tell them what's going on because I think Fennekin, Pancham and the rest want to know. " His sister agreed with him, both threw Miette a contemptuous look and then went to pick up their Pokémon.

{That's the second chapter. I hope you liked it :) 3rd chapter will be released tomorrow.
Have a nice day ;) }