I don't know the feelings

{I promised it and here is it ;) Enjoy the chapter!}

He looked disbelieving. Serena nodded, then turned away and whispered, "I know you will not love me back, but ..." But she was interrupted by Ash. "I dont know." The honeyblonde turned slowly and looked at him quizzically, "W-What?" Ash gave a desperate sigh and said, "I have no idea if I love you or not Serena, I have never had such feelings, and I do not know how they feel." He let her head drop, and murmured "I'm sorry," Serena looked gently at him and asked, "Ash, when you had me in the bottom of the camp, what did you feel?" The boy looked at her questioningly, but then he said, "I felt happy and liked your proximity, I loved being with you, it felt wonderful." Serena's smile broadened and she then asked, "And how did you feel when I cried?" Ash looked at her for a long time, then he replied, "It broke my heart to see you so and I wanted to see nothing but smile." The eldest girl in the tour group now had a bright smile and a few tears down her cheeks. When Ash saw this, he was instantly worried again and asked, "Serena is doing you well, what's the matter, I have ..." But he did not come any further as Serena approached and hugged. Ash, who was a bit surprised, replied the gesture immediately and listened to Serena asking, "Ash what if I'm in danger?"
He thought briefly, then answered, "I would protect you at once, and I will always be with you."
Now Ash's heart was on her cheek, and when Ash asked why she said, "Ash, these are tears of joy, you know, after all that you said, it means that you love me too." Ash opened her eyes and stared at the girl in his arms. He felt so happy to have her with him, and he now recognized how beautiful she looked in the moonlight, and much more ... And now he realized that he had never noticed it all the time. He embraced Serena more firmly and said in a firm and loving voice: "I love you Serena."
"I love you, Ash," she whispered as firmly and affectionately. Both of them slowly separated from each other, but still stood so that their nasal tips touched. Ash looked at Serena with a smile and said, "Serena, no matter what you look like, I love you anyway, and don't listen to such girls like they've rides because they never tell the truth, you're beautiful, even with short hair." His girl had a radiance on her face, and replied, "The same is for me, Ash, I will always love you, no matter what you look like, and I will now ignore everyone who says I'm ugly." They both looked deeply into their eyes before they leaned forward and their lips met. Both enjoyed the feeling and they relaxed.

{Oh oh xD}After they have loosened again {after 4 minutes}, both had a smile on their faces and Ash whispered softly: "We should also go to bed, it's late

{Oh oh xD}
After they have loosened again {after 4 minutes}, both had a smile on their faces and Ash whispered softly: "We should also go to bed, it's late." His girlfriend agreed, and they both went back in, but instead of sleeping separately, the two of them slept in Serena's bed and slept. Ash put an arm around her waist while Serena cuddled his chest. If they had not been so tired, they might have noticed their grinning Pokémon and fellow travelers, who were by no means asleep.

{But the weren't alone...}XD

° During the kiss (5 minutes ago) °

Five figures stood at the balcony door and watched the events with a smile. "It was time for them to confess their feelings." Bonnie and the Pokémon squeaked with cheerful shouts like 'Pika', 'Fenn' or 'Nenne'. "Yes, they both give a great couple." Clemont smiled.
"Yeah, and Clemont, you're the next one to get a girlfriend, I'll take care of that," Bonnie said, crossing the arms. Clemont groaned and took Bonnie by the hood of her sleeping suit and put her to bed while he complained: "Forget it Bonnie, that's my decision!" So he went to bed while Bonnie murmured to herself that she was already getting a girlfriend. Pikachu, Dedenne and Fennekin walked head-shaking into a big basket, especially for the three, and cuddled close together and slept after Ash and Serena had slept again, soon with a grin.

{That was it :) Hope you enjoyed it and "Smell you later" Have a nice day!}