•Epilogue 1/2•

Bet u guys didn't see this coming ayE? ;) Btw, this is only the half of the Epilogue :> so the 2nd will be updated shortly or soon huehuehue

3rd person

Years later ...

"This is the day, this is the freaking day!" Jimin thought. Today was a really really special day for the Yoonmin couple. It was their 3rd anniversary and he's really hyped up. Years already pass after them being in a relationship, the couples Vkook and Namjin already have proposed to each other. After wearing some casual clothes, he rushes upon Yoongi's bedroom and saw a sleeping grandpa on the bed who was covered with blankets.

"Hyunngggg wake up" he whines but Yoongi didn't get up. A mischievous idea clicks on his mind so he slowly creeps up ( Creeping, creeping, creeping 🌚 ) but then by the time he crept up, the two already switched places.

The older started to make love bites at Jimin's neck causing the latter to let out muffled moans. "You look so fucking fuckable you shit" Yoongi growls.

"Don't I always?" Then he flashes a seductive wink and a lip bite. "Now get dress- oh wait you already did now let's go"

The younger doesn't know where Yoongi was going to take him. He was excited and can't control his feels at the front seat. The older notice that making him laugh. A few minutes later, Jimin felt the car stop infront of a mini restaurant which turns out that it was Jin's.

"Jin hyunggggg!!!" Yoongi yells at the top of his lungs as he entered the restaurant, luckily there aren't no customers since it's really late at night and the restaurant is close already.

"Oh, you two came" Jin says stepping out of the kitchen wearing a pink apron. "So, what do you guys think about my new hair color? It's pink~" he giggles like a virgin highschool girl except he wasn't in highschool and totally not a virgin.

He lost his virginity a long time ago from Namjoon.

"I think it really suits you hyung~" Jimin cooes showing his eye smile at the eldest among them. Yoongi ofc, was jealous about it. How come he never do that to me

"Aww, that's so sweet of you Jimin-"

"Who gives a shit about your hair, give us the damn cake already" The black haired male scoffs making the other pink haired male glare at him.

"I'll go get it" Earning another cold glare from Jin, he went back to the kitchen to get the cake. Few minutes later, as they settled down at a random table, Jin arrive with two slice of cake in and place it infront of Jimin.

"Enjoy" The pink haired male smiles sweetly at Jimin while he smiles fakely at Yoongi then leaves them alone.

"Fake ass bitch" Yoongi blurts out then pushes the cake infront of the younger.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Jimin asks.

"Nah" Yoongi replies and the other just shrugs then grabs his fork. "Now Jimin, eat the cake slo- OMFG JIMIN ARE YOU OK"

He started to panic as Jimin starts choke. He was not expecting that to happen.

"Hyung keep it lo- OMFG WHY THE FUCK IS JIMIN CHOKING" Jungkook yells as soon as he sees the scene.

"WTF DID YOU PUT INSIDE THE CAKE"

"I PUT A RING INSIDE OF IT"

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT A FUCKING RING INSIDE!" Jimin yells as he continues to choke on the ring.

"Jimin shush you're already choking" Taehyung says

"TaeTae call Jin immediately!"

"Okie Kookie" He smiles at his boyfriend before yelling: "EOMMA JIN!!"

Jin barges in holding a spatula. "WHY CAN'T YOU KIDS UNDERSTAND THAT I'M BUSY COOKING AND WHY THE FUCK IS JIMINNIE CHOKING"

He quickly threw the spatula away hitting Hoseok in the face who was busy filming and laughing at the scene.

While they were busy helping Jimin, they didn't realize that the stove was already burning.

"Eomma! The stove is burning!"

"I'LL TURN IT OFF" Rapmon says before dashing to the kitchen.

"NAMJOON DON'T-"

And the whole kitchen was on fire.

"Bultaoreune" Yoongi says and laughs but immediately stops as he remembered that his boyfriend is choking.

An hour later, Jimin finally got rid of the cake. He ofc was pissed about it. To soothe his anger, he went outside. The chill breeze blows upon him making him shiver.

Without him knowing, Yoongi trails up behind and gives him a back hug.

"I'm sorry baby"

"It's ok... But please don't do that again" The younger sighs as Yoongi releases from the hug.

"Jimin, is it ok that I'm going to do something stupid right now?" Jimin turns around and saw him kneel down in one knee then took out the ring he choked earlier.

"Park Jimin, the most cutest and sexy mochi that I ever met, not to mention really great in bed huehuehue~ I know I look like an idiot right now like Taehyung , but I'll try to promise you to not break your heart but instead to break your ass instead like how Namjoon breaks things. I'll treat you and take care of you with unconditional love like how Jin hyung does to everyone. Even though im a hoe like Hoseok, I'll try to be the perfect husband but not as perfect as Jungkook to you since I'm only good at bed,sleeping and rapping sooo... Will you marry me?"

(( ;_; 'That's hella fucking weird speech proposal' I'm shitty too when it comes to this :( ))

Jimin was in a state of shock as he tries to register what just happened. He snaps out of trance after he heard Yoongi sighs.

"I knew you'll find it weird, I'm sorry I suck at being romantic-"

"Yes, I'll marry you-"

"WOOOOOOO!!" The younger was interrupted when he heard the cheers coming from behind them. It turns out that the hoes we're watching them from behind and in fact ontop of a tree

"I BET THEY'LL FUCK AFTER THIS!" Hoseok yells and winces in pain after Yoongi threw a pebble at his head. Jimin just laughs and threw a pebble at him too. "SADIST PEOPLE!"

"Joonie~! Help me get down the tree!" Jin says as he tries to climb down. Namjoon ofc help him but as he held the branch, it breaks and the two fell ontop of each other.

"Excited much to be fucked aren't we?" Namjoon says nudging at Jin who was below him.

"Oh give me a break Namjoon"

"I'll break your ass though-aw!"

"No sex for a month" Jin scowls. But ofc he didn't mean that, he wanted to suck his dick 25/8 anyways 🌚🌚🌚

"I was just kidddingggg"

[republish]

[I keep on republishing this chapter wtf ;_; cuz I can't see a notif that this chapter has been published :( tell me if u can see this chapter plz ty]

AN

Huehuehuehue 🌚 btw, there won't be book 2 but instead I'll be publishing the first chapter of my book "Thief" guys please check my story out after this okie? ;_; ty