Assult and Armor

The Escape Part 1:

Shiro stared down at the ground.
Pidge had found where Matt was being held and told him she was to go get him. But they were taking an awful lot amount of time and Shiro was getting worried.
Shiro:"Lance Any sign of Pidge?"
Lance looked around for a sec and then shook his head.
Lance:"Uh...Nope. If I try to contact her all I hear is static."
Shiro got even more worried from the sound of this.
Shiro:"Hunk!Keith! How are you guys holden up?"
Keith:"We're fine! How about you guys? You Got Pidge and her brother yet?"
Shiro:"No, I'm starting to get worried. Maybe I should go after her."
Hunk:"Well if your gonna, hurry. I'm getting tired."

With Pidge...

Pidge Urged Matt to hurry up.
He was crouched there in aww. His sister was really here to get him out of this Hell!
Pidge:"Matt! Hurry come on! The others are waiting! We don't have much Time till the Galra find u-"
The door burst open full of Galra Troops.
Pidge held up her weapon.
Matt looked over and saw the Garbage shoot next to them.
Matt:"Katie!The Garbage shoot! We can escape through there!"
Katie was Pidge's REAL name. She didn't prefer it, but he was her brother so she'd allow it.
Pidge:"Great thinking Matt! Go ahead I'll hold them off!"
Matt shook his head.
Matt:"I'm not leaving without you!"
The Galra were shooting at them.Pidge raised up a shield to protect them.
Matt. Her big brother had been taken by the Galra 2 years ago on that Kerberos Mission. Now she Had him back. Just to say good by again?
Pidge was debating on what she should do.Matt was determined not to leave her side, but she had no choice.
Pidge:"I'm sorry Matt! I'm not gonna make it out of here! But you can!"
And she pushed him down the shoot.
"Katie?!" Was all Matt managed to say before he got sucked down the shoot.
Pidge smiled. It was hard to let go of him but she had did it. she knew the Galra wouldn't let her follow.she tried to Fight her way out but was unsuccessful. ThereFore she was captured by the Galra.

Meanwhile-

Shiro was rushing through the hall ways in search of Pidge and/or Matt. He then stumbled upon a shadow of a person around the corner. He got his cyborg arm ready in case. When the figure walked around the corner stealthily, it turned out to have been.Matt.
Shiro:"M-Matt....?"

...