Rescued

Matt's head lifted up at the familiar voice.
Matt:"Shiro!?"
At the realization they both hugged. Knowing they hadn't seen eachother in so long they didn't want to let go. until a Knawing question came to Shiro's Mind.
He pushed Matt away, still holding on to his shoulders, and stared into his eyes.
Matt was surprised by the jolt but remained calm.
Shiro looked around for a second.
Shiro:"Matt...where's Pid-Katie?"
Matts head fell.
Matt:"She didn't make it. SHE sacrificed herself to ME! I'm suppose to protect HER. She's MY little sister!"
Matt burst out into tears.Shiro stared at him in Awe. Pidge had been captured by the Galra.then suddenly.
Keith:"Uh? Shiro? We have a problem! More fleets are returning! We need to pull back and go!"
Shiro:"we'll be right on it!"
Matt stared at him.
Matt:"What about Katie!?"
Shiro:"We'all come back to her I promise! We have to fall back now though."
Matts anger calmed, but he still felt rage.
He and Shiro Ran back to the black lion.
Matt:"Wow! I only heard story's of the Voltron lions!"
Shiro shrugged.
Shiro:"it's a work in progress."
He then signaled for Matt to Follow him inside the lion.
Matt followed then thought.He looked at Shiro.
Matt:"Does Katie have a lion?"
Shiro smiled and nodded.
Shiro:"She controls the green one.Which reminded me."
Shiro Lifted his arm to contact the others.
Shiro;"Hunk grab Pidge's lion. We had some difficulties getting out and she didn't make it."
Hunk:"Really? Alright then."
Matt looked confused. Who was Pidge?
Matt looked over at Shiro.
Matt:"Who's Pidge?"
Shiro stared then blushed.
Shiro:"Oh...um... that's Katie's nickname."
Matt nodded understandingly.They then flew off.
Keith and Lance were in the back fending the off the Galra ships as The Black,Yellow,and green lion flew through the worm hole. Keith and Lance soon followed as they shrunk the Amount of Galra Ships attacking.

Meanwhile...
Pidge struggled in the arms of the Galra.
She tried to run from their grasps,but ended up getting shot at and tripped.
When she tripped she fell really hard on her Femur or Leg.The tried to move it but it would scold her and burn. She then concluded her leg was broken. Which was even worse because she can't conduct an escape plan then.
The Galra Started to drag her instead, Due to her incapability of Walking.
She thought long and hard and hoped Her brother and the others made it out.
She finally managed to say something after the long minutes of dragging her.
Pidge:"rrr....Where are you taking me?"
The Galra solider who stood behind her to make sure She didn't flee spoke up.
Galra Solider:"Hush Peasant that's none of your concern."
Pidge got annoyed by this.
Pidge:"I believe it IS if my Concern!"
She Spat at the solider.
Galra Solider:"Why you Little!"
The Thumping came from behind.
Then a flash.